19:55, Thu 7 Dec
Interesting listen [www.youtube.com]">
Fantastic bloke, cult hero, cup winner, big game player, club saviour. Won't hear a bad word said.

OOOOH NIKOLA ZIGIC
H

Consistently correct.
20:42, Thu 7 Dec
Get him in!
Nikola Zigic
Fantastic bloke, cult hero, cup winner, big game player, club saviour. Won't hear a bad word said.

OOOOH NIKOLA ZIGIC

Two or three decent performances in 140 games and 32 goals.

Hardly impressive.

I know some on here worship him but for me most of the time at Blues he was a disappointment.
22:13, Thu 7 Dec
Dirty Bertie
Nikola Zigic

OOOOH NIKOLA ZIGIC

Hardly impressive.

I know some on here worship him but for me most of the time at Blues he was a disappointment.

Nope he done it when it mattered unlike the shite Marlon King
22:14, Thu 7 Dec
He was great in the Houghton season. He and King together were class
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
22:17, Thu 7 Dec
mr_crosby
Dirty Bertie
Nikola Zigic

OOOOH NIKOLA ZIGIC

Hardly impressive.

What about in the league after Wembley.

That was "when it mattered"!
22:29, Thu 7 Dec
Dirty Bertie
mr_crosby
Dirty Bertie
Nikola Zigic

OOOOH NIKOLA ZIGIC

Hardly impressive.

Yes your right forget the Carling Cup beating Villa to get there and Bolton away to stay up some of many
22:59, Thu 7 Dec
mr_crosby
Dirty Bertie
mr_crosby
Dirty Bertie
Nikola Zigic

OOOOH NIKOLA ZIGIC

Hardly impressive.

Yes your right forget the Carling Cup beating Villa to get there and Bolton away to stay up some of many

Like I said, two or three decent performances. Goals per game ratio of one in four.
01:18, Fri 8 Dec
Agent seems like a dickhead tbh
Happy Clapper
08:19, Fri 8 Dec
The story he told wasn't even that funny. Didn't seem to be a punchline.
08:24, Fri 8 Dec
Dirty Bertie
Nikola Zigic

OOOOH NIKOLA ZIGIC

Hardly impressive.

I totally agree.
08:27, Fri 8 Dec
mr_crosby
Dirty Bertie
Nikola Zigic

OOOOH NIKOLA ZIGIC

Hardly impressive.

Marlon King was brilliant for us. Possibly one of the best we've had in the last 30 years in terms of hold up play and back to goal. If he wasn't a wrong un he'd of had a lot better career
08:53, Fri 8 Dec
Ribeye
mr_crosby
Dirty Bertie
Nikola Zigic

OOOOH NIKOLA ZIGIC

Hardly impressive.

Marlon King was brilliant for us. Possibly one of the best we've had in the last 30 years in terms of hold up play and back to goal. If he wasn't a wrong un he'd of had a lot better career

He didn’t turn up when it mattered, Zigic gave me some of the best memories I’ve had with Blues