17:39, Fri 8 Dec
Andy Kennedy
I love Zigic and was delighted when we signed him. Goals vs Villa and Arsenal, plus the way he turned around the semifinal second leg more than make up for his overall lack of goals for me.
At times he was great, at times he was awful. I always felt he put the work in though. A cult hero.

This 💯

Harry Roberts was also a cult hero.
And he was awful mostly😄
But his argus column was ace
18:29, Fri 8 Dec
Perhaps it's just me but the pathetic way in which we walked into relegation after the 2011 Final meant that squad and it's Cup achievements were majorly devalued in my eyes.
18:40, Fri 8 Dec
Dirty Bertie
Perhaps it's just me but the pathetic way in which we walked into relegation after the 2011 Final meant that squad and it's Cup achievements were majorly devalued in my eyes.

Have to admit, like many I suspect I made the Faustian pact before the game - dear God let us win and I don’t care what happens after.

Can’t take that feeling away when we won nor the memories of the European games I went to.
18:52, Fri 8 Dec
Nikola Zigic
Fantastic bloke, cult hero, cup winner, big game player, club saviour. Won't hear a bad word said.

OOOOH NIKOLA ZIGIC

👍👍
18:56, Fri 8 Dec
El Mayor
Dirty Bertie

Have to admit, like many I suspect I made the Faustian pact before the game - dear God let us win and I don’t care what happens after.

Can’t take that feeling away when we won nor the memories of the European games I went to.

Unlike you I saw no reason to think like that as that squad, on paper(!), had more than enough to stay up but some of the late season performances were amongst the very worst I have ever witnessed from the Blues.

They behaved and played as if the season had finished at Wembley.