10:39, Fri 8 Dec
I'm not sure I really trust blues fans that don't like Zigic.
10:46, Fri 8 Dec
Oldham
I'm not sure I really trust blues fans that don't like Zigic.

Miserable people.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:50, Fri 8 Dec
Ribeye
mr_crosby
Dirty Bertie
Nikola Zigic
Fantastic bloke, cult hero, cup winner, big game player, club saviour. Won't hear a bad word said.

OOOOH NIKOLA ZIGIC

Two or three decent performances in 140 games and 32 goals.

Hardly impressive.

I know some on here worship him but for me most of the time at Blues he was a disappointment.

Nope he done it when it mattered unlike the shite Marlon King

Marlon King was brilliant for us. Possibly one of the best we've had in the last 30 years in terms of hold up play and back to goal. If he wasn't a wrong un he'd of had a lot better career

King over Zigic all day long

Different types of forward yes

Zigic or Hogan is a tougher conundrum
10:56, Fri 8 Dec
I’ve always been torn over him. They tried to ship him out and he point blank refused to leave knowing full well how much his wages were damaging the club
Nikola Zigic
Fantastic bloke, cult hero, cup winner, big game player, club saviour. Won't hear a bad word said.

OOOOH NIKOLA ZIGIC

I've always wondered over the word "cult hero". To me it means someone who was not very good but had moments of brilliance or utter shite that people remember them for. Or they banjoed a player in the tunnel or wore a secret blues badge on their opponents shirt, that sort of thing.

In that respect zigic is a cult hero but unfortunately he was mostly shit.
10:58, Fri 8 Dec
Zigic or Hogan :D Give me a break
10:59, Fri 8 Dec
Dirty Bertie
mr_crosby
Dirty Bertie
Nikola Zigic

OOOOH NIKOLA ZIGIC

Hardly impressive.

I know some on here worship him but for me most of the time at Blues he was a disappointment.

What about in the league after Wembley.

That was "when it mattered"!

He was injured
Gazball?
Was that his fault or the clubs?
Gazball?
11:21, Fri 8 Dec
Dirty Bertie
Nikola Zigic

OOOOH NIKOLA ZIGIC

Hardly impressive.

Those goals were some of the most important in our all time history.

Won't hear a bad word said about him.
11:25, Fri 8 Dec
Pretty much every player we've ever had in our history has been mostly shit, a lot of the time.

Zigic scored goals that we'll remember forever.
16:08, Fri 8 Dec
It’s odd but I think there was a lot to be disappointed about (many times he didn’t even resemble a footballer, cost) but at the same time, some iconic memories. So both is possible. Probably why he is a bit of a cult (no pun intended).
17:00, Fri 8 Dec
mr_crosby
Ribeye
mr_crosby
Dirty Bertie
Nikola Zigic

OOOOH NIKOLA ZIGIC

Hardly impressive.

Marlon King was brilliant for us. Possibly one of the best we've had in the last 30 years in terms of hold up play and back to goal. If he wasn't a wrong un he'd of had a lot better career

He didn’t turn up when it mattered, Zigic gave me some of the best memories I’ve had with Blues

Give me examples?
17:20, Fri 8 Dec
I love Zigic and was delighted when we signed him. Goals vs Villa and Arsenal, plus the way he turned around the semifinal second leg more than make up for his overall lack of goals for me.
At times he was great, at times he was awful. I always felt he put the work in though. A cult hero.
17:26, Fri 8 Dec
Nikola Zigic is a Birmingham City legend.

We do not have many throughout our history, he certainly is one.

I have all of our 2011 Cup Winners as legends.
They won our only major trophy in most of our memories.

He scored the first goal and assisted the 2nd in our 2-1 win v Arsenal to lift the League Cup.

He scored the last minute winner in the quarter final v our fierce rivals.

He turned the semi final on it's head when he came on a sub in the 2nd half of the 2nd leg.

He scored 4 goals in one game (I have only witnessed Lingard do this since or before).

He saved us from certain relegation in the momentous away day at Bolton with a goal and assist.

He was 6'8 and won less deserved fouls against him than cult hero Juke.

Can any other player claim such an impressive stake at being a club legend? If so who and why?
17:30, Fri 8 Dec
All of the 2011 team but Liam Ridgewell, for more than one reason.