22:30, Fri 8 Dec
Calling out lack of desire on Bielik and most of the others. Not blaming Rooney.
22:31, Fri 8 Dec
Bielik was a disgrace tonight. And that’s not exaggerating
22:32, Fri 8 Dec
Calling out lack of desire on Bielik and most of the others. Not blaming Rooney.

Well, he's not likely to is he ?

Rooney is the problem

But i still have faith - based on zero evidence, i have blind faith
22:33, Fri 8 Dec
Not according to Deeney
He can eff off as well.

And his podcasts.
22:39, Fri 8 Dec
Rags

Rooney is the problem

Rags watch the replays of Beilik in that game & tell me he isn’t trying to throw the game. Absolute f****g disgrace never been so angry at a player in all my years 😡
22:41, Fri 8 Dec
Bielik was a disgrace.

Only players to come out with any credit for me were Ruddy and Roberts
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
22:41, Fri 8 Dec
If ever a player was going through the motions it was Beilik. But then you can ask why on earth was t he hooked for Sunjic much much earlier?
22:42, Fri 8 Dec
Said it on another thread, it reminds me very much of Gerrard’s time at Villa. Took captaincy off Mings, upset a few players and they downed tools on him, particularly in his last game at Fulham. Players are powerful, especially if they can’t be replaced immediately.
22:43, Fri 8 Dec
Rags

Rooney is the problem

Rags watch the replays of Beilik in that game & tell me he isn’t trying to throw the game. Absolute f****g disgrace never been so angry at a player in all my years 😡

"throw the game" ? ... you're a complete mentalist

He was shit. Not corrupt. He was just shit, in a shit system, a system that doesn't suit him, under a shit manager who has tried to change someone who is a half-decent low block pivot deep midfielder into some sort of box-to-box player.
The footage shown on Sky post match was pretty damning of Bielik

Jogging when he needed to get his skates on
I like Bielik, I don’t think I’ve ever called him out before but tonight he really was dreadful. He reminds me of when we Mikel San Jose in the middle of the park. Slow, cumbersome and always 5 yards behind the game.
Lichfield Blues
If ever a player was going through the motions it was Beilik. But then you can ask why on earth was t he hooked for Sunjic much much earlier?

I posted the same in the match thread
Should have been hooked for sunjic on 55/60mins at the latest
22:44, Fri 8 Dec
e17blue
The footage shown on Sky post match was pretty damning of Bielik

Jogging when he needed to get his skates on

His distribution was abysmal also tonight, gave it away near enough every time
22:45, Fri 8 Dec
I like Bielik, I don’t think I’ve ever called him out before but tonight he really was dreadful. He reminds me of when we Mikel San Jose in the middle of the park. Slow, cumbersome and always 5 yards behind the game.

He has previous for this. He came back from the World Cup after a decent showing and effing fell apart away at Forest Green. That was one of the single worst individual performances I’ve ever seen.