Rooney has lost the players IMO.
They have no confidence in what he is asking them to do.
There is no improvement week on week.
That is no excuse for the lack of effort by some players. A good manager would have the respect of the players not for this to happen.
22:46, Fri 8 Dec
e17blue
The footage shown on Sky post match was pretty damning of Bielik

Jogging when he needed to get his skates on

It's almost as if this system doesn't suit him, or most of the players for that matter

Who'd have thought it, eh?
22:48, Fri 8 Dec
e17blue
The footage shown on Sky post match was pretty damning of Bielik

Jogging when he needed to get his skates on

But Rags reckons that Bielik treading through treacle is because " the formation is shit ".
eff me , I've heard some claptrap but that's just clueless .
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
22:48, Fri 8 Dec
Watch the top managers in interviews. That’s why they are top managers and they get the players to play for the shirt. Klopp, Eddie Howe, Pep, the list goes on. Maybe Rooneys a good manager somewhere, just needs to sort out the media side of things.
22:52, Fri 8 Dec
But Rowett was saying what i have been saying. When everyone is bombing forward and you lose the ball your remaining defenders have to be very good not to conceed goals.
So whos right? . Bielik looked disinterested. I cant say I can point that accusation at any of the others.
We need to build from a solid base as we were doing. Then get your flair players involved.
We know we need a striker but will that solve the problems up top? i doubt it
Until we do get a striker I would like to see Donavan get more game time. Juke and Hogan have had there time.
Burke has zero end product
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
It's a combination of things.

The way Rooney was brought in and the task he was given to change the style made his job extremely difficult.

Rooney tried to change too much, too quickly. The players have completely lost their confidence and now Rooney seems to be rolling back his changes - essentially telling the players who lack confidence that it's because they aren't good enough.

Then you've got the players... I don't know whether we're lacking leaders in the dressing room or what is going on but that wasn't a team giving everything they have to win a game. The clips Deeney highlighted were shocking but they summed up the whole feel of the performance.
23:29, Fri 8 Dec
Rags
Rags
Calling out lack of desire on Bielik and most of the others. Not blaming Rooney.

Well, he's not likely to is he ?

Rooney is the problem

But i still have faith - based on zero evidence, i have blind faith

Rags watch the replays of Beilik in that game & tell me he isn’t trying to throw the game. Absolute f****g disgrace never been so angry at a player in all my years 😡

"throw the game" ? ... you're a complete mentalist

He was shit. Not corrupt. He was just shit, in a shit system, a system that doesn't suit him, under a shit manager who has tried to change someone who is a half-decent low block pivot deep midfielder into some sort of box-to-box player.

Ha ha ha mentalist …wibble 😂👌 that’s cheered me up Rags
00:40, Sat 9 Dec
Rags
Rags
Calling out lack of desire on Bielik and most of the others. Not blaming Rooney.

Well, he's not likely to is he ?

Rooney is the problem

But i still have faith - based on zero evidence, i have blind faith

Rags watch the replays of Beilik in that game & tell me he isn’t trying to throw the game. Absolute f****g disgrace never been so angry at a player in all my years 😡

"throw the game" ? ... you're a complete mentalist

He was shit. Not corrupt. He was just shit, in a shit system, a system that doesn't suit him, under a shit manager who has tried to change someone who is a half-decent low block pivot deep midfielder into some sort of box-to-box player.

I've not seen the game and hate to agree with Rags but he is right. He will just of had an off night. This is the toxicity cook is talking about. Live with it and.move on he is not corrupt.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Baffled as to what might have changed to make Bielek go from playing well to playing badly.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:16, Sat 9 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady
I like Bielik, I don’t think I’ve ever called him out before but tonight he really was dreadful. He reminds me of when we Mikel San Jose in the middle of the park. Slow, cumbersome and always 5 yards behind the game.

He has previous for this. He came back from the World Cup after a decent showing and effing fell apart away at Forest Green. That was one of the single worst individual performances I’ve ever seen.

Part of the problem is our players are just a bit crap. I had erased the Forest Green memory but we were woeful that night.
08:26, Sat 9 Dec
Kumars Fashion Sense

Maybe he’s right. Bielik probably cost us the game. There was a point there for us, if he’d bothered to get involved in the game.

I’m interested to see how Rooney deals with that. No doubt Roberts has kept his place. Bielik needs a spell on the bench.
08:28, Sat 9 Dec
Will probably replace him with Gary Gardner
08:35, Sat 9 Dec
Miamivice
He can eff off as well.

And his podcasts.
And his bastard horse he rode into prison on
Tony Fantastico
08:38, Sat 9 Dec
Newbs
Will probably replace him with Gary Gardner

100 % that's what he'll do. I said this to my mate last night.
Kumars Fashion Sense
To be totally honest his opinion is worthless. Spoke a lot here, played very little. Part of the systemic failure we had to pay to watch for pretty much all our bastard lives
Tony Fantastico