08:53, Sat 9 Dec
Bielek needs to take a hard look at himself in the mirror

After being rinsed in front of the nation, I can't see how he can be picked to start at Cardiff as that footage was embarrassing
08:53, Sat 9 Dec
Can anyone link what was shown?
Tony Fantastico
Abu
08:58, Sat 9 Dec
I was sat in the emirates lounge in BHX when they were flying out to Australia for pre-season.

In the whole 2 hours i didn't see a single player or staff member talk to Gerrard. Loads of interaction between players and the rest of the staff, but not a word to Gerrard and he was sat just scrolling on his phone. He was gone soon after that
09:19, Sat 9 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt

Was at least 3 clips of him barely jogging back as Cov broke - one of which was the first goal
And one where he was playing everyone onside for several seconds as he jogged back from a yard off the pitch.
09:24, Sat 9 Dec
Worcester Blue
Rab C Nesbitt

Was at least 3 clips of him barely jogging back as Cov broke - one of which was the first goal
Stansfield left Buchanan with a one v 2 overlap as well first half due to not being arsed in the first half. Bad shit when you see this. Playing him left with Dembele behind Juke is bewildering though
Tony Fantastico
09:30, Sat 9 Dec
Nearly as bad as Sunjic playing right-midfield at Middlesbrough
I thought R0wett and Deeney were really insightful and more stuck it in on the players as opposed to the manager, although R0wett said we're trying a high press and pass out from the back, but you can't really do both and we need to find a balance.

What is interesting is we've gone from bottom of the league for turnovers in the final 3rd to top of the league since Rooney has been in. I think this is why Rooney alluded to them being unfit and why you're seeing Beilik blowing after 30 mins. He is now playing 30 yards further up the pitch and he isn't an all action box to box midfielder (think of Jude style) used to all the running and because they aren't fit, there is now so much space in between midfield and defence and we are being ripped apart. The same issue happens up front in the midfielders aren't able to get forward quick enough either, so the front few players lack support.

I honestly think Beilik should be moved to defence while we have these injuries, I'm sure he used to be a defender, but at least it will offer some composure at the back with passing the ball.

Either way, he was absolutely sh*te last night though and if he's dropped, then it's completely justified.
09:33, Sat 9 Dec
mr_crosby
Not according to Deeney

I thought Deeney was right in all he said, an intelligent lad, still don't get the hate for him off some. Beilik was gash and I agree with whoever said only Ruddy and Roberts can have any pride in how they played.
Up the feckin Blues
11:40, Sat 9 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Here it is and is almost obscene
[x.com]
Tony Fantastico
Rab C Nesbitt
Rab C Nesbitt
Here it is and is almost obscene
[x.com]

Watched it last night, Troy and the DVB were all over it and were spot on. Think you're being incredibly harsh sayin Troys' opinion is worthless, no ones opinion is worthless for starters, he's got every right to comment on a club he was at a year ago and supports, you don't have to agree with it is all.
As for Bielik, he infuriated me last night, been a long time I've been so angry at a Blues player - I saw his shit effort during the game, before Troy or Gazza spoke about it - felt like putting my boot through the screen - if he was carrying an injury that would be the only acceptable excuse for that and if he was carrying a knock, wtf was he doing on the pitch?
Up the feckin Blues
12:33, Sat 9 Dec
I see a player we spent a reasonable amount of money on to play a specific role that he was performing well at, now looking hopeless as he's clearly not got any clue what he's now being asked to do. And he isn't the only one.
The cold never bothered me anyway
13:07, Sat 9 Dec
You’re seriously saying he doesn’t know that he should track a runner?
Christ
Tony Fantastico
13:10, Sat 9 Dec
You assume that's what he's been told to do.

It doesn't look like many of them know what they are meant to be doing tbh.

If Bielik is the newest scapegoat, then people should be honest about that, as several others were just as clueless as he was last night.
The cold never bothered me anyway
Rab C Nesbitt
You’re seriously saying he doesn’t know that he should track a runner?
Christ

I thought the same - I don't care if you think the manager is a complete and utter arse biscuit, the very least a pro footballer should offer is 100% work rate, grafting for the club, if not the manager - and if you can't bring yourself to do that, then do what any self respecting pro would do, take yourself out of the side by feigning injury.

By playing and clearly not being bothered to track back you are shitting all over the fans, there is just no possible excuse that is acceptable, apart from genuine injury, in which case you should be off.
Up the feckin Blues