00:59, Sat 9 Dec
shd
Feck it sack him, if only to give us a rest from the interminable rantings of the deep thinkers.
01:45, Sat 9 Dec
Nothings ever so binary as back or sack though is it?

If the club is planning to bring many (four or five) new players in Jan (somehow) who are more aligned to how he wants to play, then ‘back’.

If we are only going after one or two in Jan, so the majority of players will be the same then ‘sack’ as he clearly can’t win with this group.

Only the board know their plans - given the good work they are doing in other areas, I’d trust them for now. Of course that trust would disappear at the end of Jan if things haven’t changed.
I really don't know why the board seem to be obsessed with the style of football and why it had to change imnediately. It' not that simple. What they have done off the pitch is amazing and i do see the bigger picture but with regard to the footballing side their impatience has contributed to this whole mess. More haste less speed!

Am i the only one who doesnt care if our 3 best players on the ball aren"t the keeper and the 2 centres halves?

Any new manager will be told how to play too
02:25, Sat 9 Dec
shd
Sack

I find myself annoyed for saying it so soon into his tenure but the football really is dreadful and I don't trust him with a transfer kitty when we're finally allowed to spend a bit of dosh

The owners themselves who've ploughed a lot money into the club already deserve much much better than what's currently on display
03:36, Sat 9 Dec
Back
04:00, Sat 9 Dec
Sack soon
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
04:11, Sat 9 Dec
Back

Window opens in 3 weeks let him get his players in

That can play , our midfield is so slow they don’t sprint back out of possession

Unfortunately some are lightweights
07:14, Sat 9 Dec
Sack
07:15, Sat 9 Dec
?ack
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
07:16, Sat 9 Dec
Slept on it.

Sack

The bottom line is, is there enough evidence in what we’ve seen that things might change over the next few games and there just isn’t, I’m afraid.
07:31, Sat 9 Dec
texasblue
Back

That can play , our midfield is so slow they don’t sprint back out of possession

2 questions.

1. Are we able to spend the kind of money it takes to bring in better players?

2. What happens if we let Rooney gets "his" players in and he's still crap?
07:45, Sat 9 Dec
Back

How many players do you think he will be able to bring in given the P&L restrictions we are already pushing up against? Not enough to play the way he wants, assuming he really knows what that is.

I don’t like chopping and changing managers but last night was abject again. I watched it back this morning and I am struggling to see any plan, tactics etc. or how we are trying to improve.

We were never going to be up around the playoffs this year but we certainly shouldn’t be dropping like a stone in the way we are. Although comparisons with previous managers are ultimately pointless, I’d ask anyone to explain how we have improved since we changed.

It is so frustrating as the off field development is fantastic to see. Ultimately though it is the on-field improvement that drives the club - worryingly we are going backwards at an alarming rate.

I don’t think he will be sacked but I’m leaning toward that he should be. It is getting so toxic now that unless we go on a significant winning streak, every bit of goodwill gained from the new owners is in danger of being lost until he does go.
08:05, Sat 9 Dec
Cack.
Up the feckin Blues
08:09, Sat 9 Dec
I’m assuming 62 is your IQ or you can’t type sack or back 🫣

Cack does sum up what we are in though.
08:11, Sat 9 Dec
Sack, even the players have no faith in Rooney