08:15, Sat 9 Dec
bluer than blues
texasblue
Back

Window opens in 3 weeks let him get his players in

That can play , our midfield is so slow they don’t sprint back out of possession

Unfortunately some are lightweights

2 questions.

1. Are we able to spend the kind of money it takes to bring in better players?

2. What happens if we let Rooney gets "his" players in and he's still crap?

1. Probably not.
2. Prepare for League 1.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
08:29, Sat 9 Dec
Sack.
08:34, Sat 9 Dec
Brad1875
Sack

I find myself annoyed for saying it so soon into his tenure but the football really is dreadful and I don't trust him with a transfer kitty when we're finally allowed to spend a bit of dosh

The owners themselves who've ploughed a lot money into the club already deserve much much better than what's currently on display

💯 this!

I've seen nothing in his body language,post match interviews or game time management to suggest he has an answer to turn things around.
09:06, Sat 9 Dec
the board are going full scale kamikaze and won't sack him

The malaise about his appointment has ratcheted up with these insipid displays so I'm not sure he will be able to turn it round with the fans even if he manages to arrest this downturn

Our slide currently looks terminal - defence is a shambles, there's no fluidity and we look impotent upfront
09:07, Sat 9 Dec
We’ve been here so many times before - we all know how it ends. Just do it now. Like ripping off a plaster
09:12, Sat 9 Dec
Back
09:50, Sat 9 Dec
Cardiff - no points likely
Leicester - no points likely
Plymouth - no points likely

Could be bottom three at Christmas

Stoke at home, fail to win, the fans will turn en masse.

Bristol City at home, fail to win they have to sack him.
09:57, Sat 9 Dec
Back.

Just about, for now. But he has 4 or 5 games at most to turn it. It can’t carry on at half a point a game.
10:06, Sat 9 Dec
Sack
12:37, Sat 9 Dec
Back
12:42, Sat 9 Dec
Suspect he will get the next few games but will lose them and will be sacked by the start of January. Was always a strange appointment given his lack of management pedigree
12:43, Sat 9 Dec
johnthefence
Cardiff - no points likely
Leicester - no points likely
Plymouth - no points likely

Could be bottom three at Christmas

Stoke at home, fail to win, the fans will turn en masse.

Bristol City at home, fail to win they have to sack him.

Yeah, I suspect an eked-out 0-0 against Stoke will be the death knell.
12:50, Sat 9 Dec
Sack.

I really wanted him to succeed and still do, but it seems like it will never work through a combination of reasons not all his fault.

9 wins needed to get to the 50 point mark. Win rate of one in three and his current rate including draws is about 1 in 5.
13:06, Sat 9 Dec
Back