18:26, Sat 9 Dec
Doyle1980
Yes I get it. I’ve seen Rooney in these situations and he looks shy, awkward and quite uninspiring, although does seem like a nice guy and fantastic player. Ultimately if you don’t win games then, all that doesn’t really matter that much.
I really want him to succeed, but cooks press conference when he was first appointed was all about this world class culture, straight away the guy was under pressure, we won't ever be world class that I am sure of, QPR tried it with Mittal, Briatore etc, look how that's ended up, focus on hard working, working class we may succeed, but come on world class, don't matter how hard we try it won't happen, we don't have no history in winning, we do t have no history in being above average, we missed the boat in the 1970s, yes we will have good days but seriously do we think we will ever reach Man Utd, Man C, Liverpool, Arsenal heights, I may be wrong but in my opinion it will never happen
18:35, Sat 9 Dec
John O'The Tilton
shd, Your post is excellent, well thought out, and very much on point, it sums up EXACTLY what we NEED in a forward thinking manager, however, you're wasting your time, and face disappointment because , I cannot see Cook getting rid of his hombre, also, I think Warner and Brady are loyal people, and will back both Rooney and Cook throughout this project, plus the football club appears to be part of a very large project they have taken on to improve the whole area of Birmingham, according to reports.
The appointment of Rooney has caused a whole raft of problems, but the one that dissappoints me the most, is the massive split it has caused throughout the club and it's supporters.
In closing, I DESPERATELY want Blues to be a sucess, and thats with OR without Rooney, I've wanted this throughout my fifty four years of support, and hope I see us back in the Premiere Leauge, and be a regular.
Here's hoping for sucess ASAP.

KRO

Cook is an employee. Wagner will not let all the money he’s investing be wasted because one of his employees is friends with another one.

Cook has been put in charge of getting the right manager in place and if he decides to stick with one who is getting the sort of results Rooney is getting, it’ll be him who gets the sack. Cook will look after himself before he looks after Rooney.