13:48, Sat 9 Dec
In that case, the owners shouldn't complain about the fans when attendances drop and the atmosphere at the ground grows ever more toxic.
The cold never bothered me anyway
13:53, Sat 9 Dec
I suspect if we lose Wednesday, the atmosphere at the ground at Leicester will be really toxic, especially if we get battered in that match as well.
13:55, Sat 9 Dec
Imagine Vardy scores too
13:58, Sat 9 Dec
Bielsa is a perfect fit for us, ain’t gonna happen though.
13:59, Sat 9 Dec
Which I’d say is very likely given we can’t defend.
14:03, Sat 9 Dec
Camlan
Bielsa is a perfect fit for us, ain’t gonna happen though.

If we ain’t got the legs in us for Rooney we certainly havnt for Bielsa.
Get Chris Coleman in
14:09, Sat 9 Dec
Old Renshaw
before we sink into a relegation battle and the fans become even more unhappy and divided.

We are already in a relegation battle ....

Not quite yet
17:36, Sat 9 Dec
Bluenose27
Which I’d say is very likely given we can’t defend.
And we now look like we cant score either
17:44, Sat 9 Dec
TaylorJay84
Old Renshaw
before we sink into a relegation battle and the fans become even more unhappy and divided.

Not quite yet

We are…as we are unlikely to get more than 8 points this season. Cripes the Villians are really battering Arsenal. …why can’t we have some of their medicine?
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
17:46, Sat 9 Dec
Harbsbleu
TaylorJay84
Old Renshaw

Not quite yet

We are…as we are unlikely to get more than 8 points this season. Cripes the Villians are really battering Arsenal. …why can’t we have some of their medicine?

Bring on the battle it’s nothing new for us!
Have a drink, think less blues and enjoy your weekend mate 😊
17:49, Sat 9 Dec
Bluenose27
I suspect if we lose Wednesday, the atmosphere at the ground at Leicester will be really toxic, especially if we get battered in that match as well.

Leicester is a freebie.
In that we aren expected to get anything.
So any sort of performance will be a bonus.
Playing badly will be awful, yes, but you also have to accept that player for player Leicester are better than us. That's realistic, not defeatist.

if we aren't sorted for at least a coherent shape by the time we play Stoke that game will be difficult for Wazza.

Cardiff we always do badly at, Leicester will likely just be too good, Plymouth are strong at home. I'm not expecting great results from the next 3. What we do need is to sort ourselves our. Stop feeling sorry for ourselves and work out a way if playing that suits us.

I am willing to accept that might not involve Sunjic in midfield and might mean starting with Juke, but it seems highly unlikely.
18:02, Sat 9 Dec
Doyle1980
👍🏻 Agree. There are a good few to choose from now. Rooney was a gamble, there was nothing before, regarding his record to suggest otherwise.
The owners want credibility to raise their profile, who would sell a project more? Eustace Mowbray or Rooney,take Eustace or Mowbray around the local community no one would give a toss, take a world class icon like Rooney it would be massive
18:17, Sat 9 Dec
Yes I get it. I’ve seen Rooney in these situations and he looks shy, awkward and quite uninspiring, although does seem like a nice guy and fantastic player. Ultimately if you don’t win games then, all that doesn’t really matter that much.
18:23, Sat 9 Dec
shd
shd, Your post is excellent, well thought out, and very much on point, it sums up EXACTLY what we NEED in a forward thinking manager, however, you're wasting your time, and face disappointment because , I cannot see Cook getting rid of his hombre, also, I think Warner and Brady are loyal people, and will back both Rooney and Cook throughout this project, plus the football club appears to be part of a very large project they have taken on to improve the whole area of Birmingham, according to reports.
The appointment of Rooney has caused a whole raft of problems, but the one that dissappoints me the most, is the massive split it has caused throughout the club and it's supporters.
In closing, I DESPERATELY want Blues to be a sucess, and thats with OR without Rooney, I've wanted this throughout my fifty four years of support, and hope I see us back in the Premiere Leauge, and be a regular.
Here's hoping for sucess ASAP.

KRO