09:34, Sat 9 Dec
You only have to look at the home atmosphere last night and compare it to ours to see that a drum would improve the atmosphere and therefore help the team.

Who’s with me?
09:34, Sat 9 Dec
Good wind-up
09:35, Sat 9 Dec
2/10
Up the feckin Blues
09:37, Sat 9 Dec
Why only a drum? With performances driving crowds away we have space for a 50 strong orchestra, let's be the club of culture, nice Strauss waltz to accompany Dembeles runs down the wing.
Great shout, this would be miles better than the DJ behind the Tilton pre-game.

09:55, Sat 9 Dec
Wouldn't want a drum as they are just so annoying, but the atmosphere is pretty flat at the moment so something is needed - how about some No Fear free flowing football to sort it ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Worryingly I'm coming round to the idea.

Coventry's home atmosphere was superb last night, even with loads of gaps in the seats. Quality over quantity.

Obviously they raise it because it's Blues and they are desperate to have a rivalry but still, it was really good.

I'm starting to think we need to ditch the superiority complex about catchy songs, drums and manufactured atmosphere at home.

It's dreadful and I'd rather be a part of that Cov atmosphere than our current one a thousand times over.

Maybe we start with an Allez Allez, a We Follow We Follow and all that shite.

Maybe the game has changed and what we used to be like just isn't what happens any more?

As perfectly put by Abe Simpson...

Linked Image
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Eff the drum and any generic songs. Twice
Tony Fantastico
10:07, Sat 9 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt

Well said 👍
10:09, Sat 9 Dec
The atmosphere will improve when performances improve

We don’t need to be with company like Cov and Reading in having a drummer
10:09, Sat 9 Dec
The game is changing though, we have no new songs, i mean we still sing team of Tebilys for christ sake. Did anyone want fireworks and flame throwers, we've now got them, it is only a matter of time before the floodlights do a routine and we get a marching band. The one at Southampton was good.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:11, Sat 9 Dec
druid
Rab C Nesbitt

Well said 👍

Bored of sitting in silence tbh
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:16, Sat 9 Dec
Nikola Zigic
druid
Rab C Nesbitt

Well said 👍

Bored of sitting in silence tbh

What happens on the pitch will dictate what the atmosphere will be like, the football and results we've witnessed recently just isn't providing any excitement or hope for the fans - add that to the last 12 years of general sh*te.

It will evolve naturally IF we can get things progressing on the pitch, with a manager we are all behind and a sensible ticket pricing policy to get people attending.
11:30, Sat 9 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt

We've got plenty of generic chants. Just not many recent ones.

Winning = a good atmosphere
Winning local derbies = a very good atmosphere.
Good football improves the attendance and atmosphere.
Winning local derbies whilre playing good football i am unsure about.
11:46, Sat 9 Dec
Robert Hopkins
The game is changing though, we have no new songs, i mean we still sing team of Tebilys for christ sake. Did anyone want fireworks and flame throwers, we've now got them, it is only a matter of time before the floodlights do a routine and we get a marching band. The one at Southampton was good.
The floodlights can start by lighting the pitch. That will do
Tony Fantastico