12:01, Sat 9 Dec
Atmosphere -I'm surprised at the fact that so many attend to view such turgid inept dross
12:10, Sat 9 Dec
That's insane, love it!
Nikola Zigic
druid
Rab C Nesbitt
Eff the drum and any generic songs. Twice

Well said 👍

Bored of sitting in silence tbh

Glad its not just me. The superiority complex see’s us sit in silence.
12:20, Sat 9 Dec
Our atmosphere has got no chance currently. There’s too much division and toxicity around Rooney, and add to that the abysmal football we’re seeing, is it any wonder why it’s so bad home and away. All that positivity, unity and good will that came when the owners come in has gone now, and we’re back to normal. Terrible football, terrible players, terrible manager and coaches, and a terrible atmosphere.
12:25, Sat 9 Dec
TresorLuntala
You only have to look at the home atmosphere last night and compare it to ours to see that a drum would improve the atmosphere and therefore help the team.

Who’s with me?

F.R.O
12:25, Sat 9 Dec
TresorLuntala
Nikola Zigic
druid
Rab C Nesbitt
Eff the drum and any generic songs. Twice

Well said 👍

Bored of sitting in silence tbh

Glad its not just me. The superiority complex see’s us sit in silence.

The drum at Boro was sh’te. I like that video too, I guess if we import a good few hundred Hispanic people things would get noisier.
12:29, Sat 9 Dec
Maybe get a few Legia Warsaw fans in to help the atmosphere?
12:48, Sat 9 Dec
Palace have only won 1 game at home. Having a drum creating an atmosphere is not as good as it's cracked yo to be
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
22:12, Sat 9 Dec
Not bothered myself, if youngsters want to bring a drum in to get an atmosphere going then bring it on. A bunch of middle aged blokes on a forum have no say whatsoever on what they do.
23:40, Sat 9 Dec
A feckin drum? Jeez.

It won't make a bean of difference. Blackburn has a drum, barely heard the thing even though they were winning 3-0 at one stage. Friggin embarrassment. Tinpot.
09:18, Sun 10 Dec
It'll be a bell like Portsmouth and goal music next.

If that happens I'm gonna start playing pool with Stechy on a Saturday and Tuesday .
09:24, Sun 10 Dec
We're a bit superior about this. While other clubs drown our away support out with their drums, flags and ultras, we sit in silence at home but for a few half arsed KROs.

We used to be known for an intimidating atmosphere with innovative and funny chants, now we are probably the worst in the league.

Cook should be on this. An organised ultras section in the Gil Merrick lower, with drums, flags and pre written chants on the big screen for fans to join in. There'd be enough uptake.
11:48, Sun 10 Dec
Pre written chants with the words on a screen FFS.

Clearly a wind up
11:52, Sun 10 Dec
Ribeye
Pre written chants with the words on a screen FFS.

Clearly a wind up

Exactly.

Pre written chants? WTF.

AND YOU CAN STICK YOUR DRUM
LFD
12:14, Sun 10 Dec
Sunik
We're a bit superior about this. While other clubs drown our away support out with their drums, flags and ultras, we sit in silence at home but for a few half arsed KROs.

We used to be known for an intimidating atmosphere with innovative and funny chants, now we are probably the worst in the league.

Cook should be on this. An organised ultras section in the Gil Merrick lower, with drums, flags and pre written chants on the big screen for fans to join in. There'd be enough uptake.

Please tell me this is a joke?