12:21, Sun 10 Dec
Sunik
now we are probably the worst in the league.
I take it you haven't been to Rotherham away before?

Start playing some good football and winning matches then the atmosphere will improve greatly, a drum would add nothing and probably make the matchday experience more painful than it currently is
19:43, Sun 10 Dec
LFD
No joke, obviously we wouldn't need the words up for KRO at the start. But it would work as a good prompt for the fans to start chants and the drummer to get the beat going.

A few starters could be:

- we're city, we're city, and that's the way we like it

- e, I, e, i , e, I, o, up the football league we go

I appreciate these aren't everyone's cup of tea, but people can sit in different parts of the ground if they don't like it. It'd also help stopping the away fans getting too loudly behind their team.
19:47, Sun 10 Dec
No joke, obviously we wouldn't need the words up for KRO at the start. But it would work as a good prompt for the fans to start chants and the drummer to get the beat going.

A few starters could be:

- we're city, we're city, and that's the way we like it

- e, I, e, i , e, I, o, up the football league we go

I appreciate these aren't everyone's cup of tea, but people can sit in different parts of the ground if they don't like it. It'd also help stopping the away fans getting too loudly behind their team.

Oh gosh yes ... and at every goal kick to the opposition we could have the words up for ..

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .. you fat bastard
19:49, Sun 10 Dec
What about the Iceland clap? It seemed to work well for Wolves the year they went up and could help make St Andrews the "bear pit" that the board have cited.
19:52, Sun 10 Dec
Sunik
What about the Iceland clap? It seemed to work well for Wolves the year they went up and could help make St Andrews the "bear pit" that the board have cited.

😂😂
00:03, Mon 11 Dec
TresorLuntala
You only have to look at the home atmosphere last night and compare it to ours to see that a drum would improve the atmosphere and therefore help the team.

Who’s with me?

They actually tried it back in about 1998.

The poor kid got dog's abuse.
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield