14:42, Mon 11 Dec
People who lack confidence - whether in themselves or the plan- tend to underperform.
I think it's natural to not want to take risks when these haven't paid off.
If players are being asked to do things they can't or are not comfortable with they are unlikely to do them at a high level.
I didn't see players not trying, but there has been a lack of coordination between them. When we go forward for example we rarely pack the box with players.
Players look for easy ways out and low risk options. Bielik does this too often at the moment. It's good to keep possession, but not if all that does is slow the game down and let the opposition get comfortable.
Too often we either pass forward too late (or more likely sideways) or someone goes on a solo run with very little support and does not pass and we lose the ball.
Both Myoshi and Dembele keep the ball too long. They need to do one good thing, then pass and move in to the space they have hopefully created. Too often it's create space then run into it until surrounded.
It makes it easy for the opposition. Especially if we don't get enough players forward.
My impression is that in attacking play we aren't creating little groups that play off each other. I don't think it was great under JE, but it was better.

I don't think we are a million miles off being an ok side, nut we are off in all the important areas. Not least confidence.
I don't know how Rooney corrects this. I think other managers could.
08:17, Tue 12 Dec
Didn’t see players not trying? Take a look at Bielik’s performance. There were others.

Yes, Rooney has to learn, but whoever is in charge needs players giving 100%. There’s no excuse not to. I don’t care whether they like the manager or not. They’re getting paid to do a job that they’re not doing.