10:25, Mon 11 Dec
Comfortable 2-0 win for Cardiff
10:27, Mon 11 Dec
Loss. Margin is anyone's guess.
10:34, Mon 11 Dec
The end of the line for Wayne...4-1 defeat.
10:41, Mon 11 Dec
1-0 barely a sniff at goal.
11:16, Mon 11 Dec
Couldn’t care less. Everyone is pointing the finger at Rooney and yes he’s been a disaster of an appointment but come on the players have to show some kind of responsibility. The way they performed at Coventry is criminal in front of a full away end.

The board should strip them of their wages and repay the fans who travelled on Friday night !

If I was Rooney I’d throw the lot out and start the kids they honestly couldn’t do any worse.

Cardiff 2 blues 0.
11:21, Mon 11 Dec
I’ll be the first to predict a win then!

A completely different performance from what we witnessed at Cov. There’ll be lots of heart and the pressing will finally pay off. 3-1 to us, Dembele 2 and Roberts with a header from a corner.
11:23, Mon 11 Dec
Cardiff 3-0 Blues
11:25, Mon 11 Dec
Zublue
Comfortable 2-0 win for Cardiff

This.

We won't have a shot
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
11:36, Mon 11 Dec
2-0
LFD
11:48, Mon 11 Dec
2-0.

Would make it 9 straight away losses.
Scrappy 2-0 win. Got a feeling Rooney will let the players revert back to the old 4-2-3-1 that they felt comfortable with before he arrived. With no Laird bombing on from full back and no suitable striking partner for Stansfield- it’s the only way that makes sense. The player’s confidence is through the floor and it’s obvious to play front foot, progressive football through the pitch, players NEED to feel confident. We need points- back to being pragmatic and hard to beat. Hopefully!
11:52, Mon 11 Dec
Cardiff are never a top 6 side so they've got absolutely no chance of winning this game, their season has peaked. We can compete if we can come up with a less passive midfield.

4-1 to Blues.
12:07, Mon 11 Dec
5-1 Cardiff
12:12, Mon 11 Dec
1-2 Blues

Scrambled late winner, not really deserved.