23:03, Mon 11 Dec
4-1 defeat
Seen Cardiff priced at 1.91 on Smarkets.

At almost evens some of you must be putting some money on that based on your predictions.
23:47, Mon 11 Dec
Anything but a comprehensive defeat seems unlikely.

3-1 Cardiff.
04:03, Tue 12 Dec
Got to be 3-0 Cardiff
And the dreaded vote of confidence for Shrek straight after
05:31, Tue 12 Dec
1-0 Cardiff
Tha Project OBE
Cardiffs recent form is nothing to write home about but the bastards do seem to have the eye on us.

All I know for certain is that win, lose or draw, hardly any fecker will be happy.

Apparently, we've won just 2 out of the last 22 league and cup meetings - home and away,
09:21, Tue 12 Dec
3-0 Cardiff. Rooney wears a black baseball cap.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
10:05, Tue 12 Dec
2-0

We don’t look like scoring and we don’t look like keeping a clean sheet. Quite the combination
Happy Clapper
11:12, Tue 12 Dec
We have won 2 mid-week league games away from home since the start of 2021. WBA 3-2 and the Millwall win at the back end of last season. It is fair to say our appetite for playing under floodlights somewhere other than St Andrews is lacking so the chances of Rooney changing this horrific run tomorrow are miniscule. It will be 2 or 3 nil.
11:34, Tue 12 Dec
3-0 up the wazz ball
11:56, Tue 12 Dec
4-2
12:04, Tue 12 Dec
We look less and less likely to keep either a clean sheet or score. Someone is going to batter us soon

3-0 Cardiff
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
12:46, Tue 12 Dec
Cardiff are looking decent, particularly considering they have a £10k wage cap and weren't able to pay fees for players in the summer.

We are absolutely due a result there, having seen us play well and lose in recent seasons (not everytime, mind).

However, i just can't see us getting a result.

Cardiff 2-1
14:27, Tue 12 Dec
Another routine 2-0 for the home side a la Friday,
15:44, Tue 12 Dec
There surely has never been such a one sided prediction thread, against Cardiff of all teams as well!