12:17, Mon 11 Dec
2-0 Blues.

Miyoshi and Bielik to score. Making up for their dreadful performances on Friday.
12:26, Mon 11 Dec
A defeat as per.

3 nil Cardiff
12:31, Mon 11 Dec
Roman
2-0 Blues.

Miyoshi and Bielik to score. Making up for their dreadful performances on Friday.

If Rooney selects Bielik over Sunjic then he deserves all he’s going to get.
12:34, Mon 11 Dec
With rumours of players downing tools and that he’s lost the dressing room, I predict another terrible defeat in which we don’t look like scoring and defend poorly. I’ll say 2-0 Cardiff. I hate predicting us to lose but that seems the reality atm.
12:51, Mon 11 Dec
Cardiffs recent form is nothing to write home about but the bastards do seem to have the eye on us.

All I know for certain is that win, lose or draw, hardly any fecker will be happy.

We'll be fine

Cook this lunchtime ..

""we’ve got great players. I always worry when everyone starts to look forward to the window. We’ve got some great players and they will get better. That’s the commitment that the coaching staff are making, and the commitment that support staff are making. Let’s make everybody better before we worry about how to replace everybody.”""

1-2 to Blues
16:01, Mon 11 Dec
Rags
Cardiffs recent form is nothing to write home about but the bastards do seem to have the eye on us.

All I know for certain is that win, lose or draw, hardly any fecker will be happy.

We'll be fine

Cook this lunchtime ..

""we’ve got great players. I always worry when everyone starts to look forward to the window. We’ve got some great players and they will get better. That’s the commitment that the coaching staff are making, and the commitment that support staff are making. Let’s make everybody better before we worry about how to replace everybody.”""

1-2 to Blues

With that statement from Cook, what are we all worrying about.😄
17:56, Mon 11 Dec
Not a single one of them is anywhere near great, that's a ridiculous statement. However, there are a few decent players for sure, who Rooney and his merry men are making worse.
18:02, Mon 11 Dec
Nikola Zigic
Zublue
Comfortable 2-0 win for Cardiff

This.

We won't have a shot
Ha. Ridiculous 😁
Tony Fantastico
18:12, Mon 11 Dec
Rags

We'll be fine

Cook this lunchtime ..

1-2 to Blues
That statement just screams I am right in having faith in Rooney 🙁
18:49, Mon 11 Dec
Rags
We'll be fine

Cook this lunchtime ..

1-2 to Blues
That statement just screams I am right in having faith in Rooney 🙁

I suppose it does if you want it to. To me it doesn’t scream anything, it just a CEO being positive about the squad in public rather than knocking their confidence further and telling fans that a) they’re not panicking yet and b) don’t get your hopes up for much in the January transfer window.

Having faith is a matter of choice, not a matter of proof (ask Rags) but the truth is it doesn’t hurt as much having your faith tested by evidence as it does being constantly miserable about something you have little to no control over.
19:00, Mon 11 Dec
3 0 cardiff and the same happy clappers talking about they saw positives
20:10, Mon 11 Dec
Repeat of Blackburn.

0-0 half time looking fairly OK, followed by capitulation over 15 minutes and then muster up some sort of resilience when the game is done.

3-1
21:13, Mon 11 Dec
[/quote] it just a CEO being positive about the squad in public rather than knocking their confidence further [/quote]

We've got a manager to do that.
Apparently we have 8 injuries so bring in the kids, they are not negged out and don't realise that they are meant to simply roll over... nailed on Cardiff 3 Wayne Rooney's Birmingham City 0
22:38, Mon 11 Dec
The cat next door
it just a CEO being positive about the squad in public rather than knocking their confidence further [/quote]

We've got a manager to do that. [/quote]

Quite.