10:11, Fri 15 Dec
Id call my horse Field
11:40, Fri 15 Dec
My wife owns 3 of the money draining machines

Winnie
Dora
Lexi

She has MS and they are great therapy for her. She has represented team GB at Para events and now she is getting over her latest setback is hoping to get back on the team.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
Tam
11:48, Fri 15 Dec
Tilton shark

Winnie
Dora
Lexi

She has MS and they are great therapy for her. She has represented team GB at Para events and now she is getting over her latest setback is hoping to get back on the team.

Aah, that's good to hear that they're doing her good.

I don't understand horses, but we do have a pony. He's called Chester. Actually, he's on permanent loan to a lovely horse-loving lady, and her daughter who absolutely worships him. We heard of this pony, doing the rounds,and being sold from person to person, so about 18 years ago, I decided to take him out of that cycle as it really wasn't fair to him. I used to go and stand with him at night in his shelter and feed him and give him a fuss. Through some horse loving people that I know, we found this brilliant lady - now his life is one of absolute luxury, love and care. I just pay for his insurance every year, but am so pleased that I was able to buy him out of the cycle that he was in. He was so nervous, but is now absolutely at ease, happy and confident. Horses are ace.
Make Blues Great Again
11:48, Fri 15 Dec
Norfolk and chance
12:51, Fri 15 Dec
Tam
Tam
Tilton shark

Winnie
Dora
Lexi

I don't understand horses, but we do have a pony. He's called Chester. Actually, he's on permanent loan to a lovely horse-loving lady, and her daughter who absolutely worships him. We heard of this pony, doing the rounds,and being sold from person to person, so about 18 years ago, I decided to take him out of that cycle as it really wasn't fair to him. I used to go and stand with him at night in his shelter and feed him and give him a fuss. Through some horse loving people that I know, we found this brilliant lady - now his life is one of absolute luxury, love and care. I just pay for his insurance every year, but am so pleased that I was able to buy him out of the cycle that he was in. He was so nervous, but is now absolutely at ease, happy and confident. Horses are ace.

That is brilliant stuff.👍

My wife has set up a para foundation so that she can help other riders with physical and mental disabilities.
if anyone is interested link below
[www.paraequestrianfoundation.org]
Turn left when you get on a plane.
13:20, Fri 15 Dec
Tam
Tilton shark

Winnie
Dora
Lexi

Is it just me that thinks this sounds like one of Rag's metaphorical stories about Rooney?
13:35, Fri 15 Dec
Ken Dodds Dads Dogs Dead, commentators nightmare LOL!
Tam
13:37, Fri 15 Dec
Miguelagenn
Tilton shark

Winnie
Dora
Lexi

Is it just me that thinks this sounds like one of Rag's metaphorical stories about Rooney?

It's missing the words 'hoof' and tackle', but I can see that.
Make Blues Great Again
15:11, Fri 15 Dec
Tam
Sofa king fast
15:25, Fri 15 Dec
Apologies for the link.

[www.thesun.co.uk]
15:27, Fri 15 Dec
King Dong
the king loves me
17:17, Fri 15 Dec
LAUDER..