red brum
08:02, Sat 16 Dec
Miguelagenn
Tilton shark
My wife owns 3 of the money draining machines

Winnie
Dora
Lexi

She has MS and they are great therapy for her. She has represented team GB at Para events and now she is getting over her latest setback is hoping to get back on the team.

Aah, that's good to hear that they're doing her good.

I don't understand horses, but we do have a pony. He's called Chester. Actually, he's on permanent loan to a lovely horse-loving lady, and her daughter who absolutely worships him. We heard of this pony, doing the rounds,and being sold from person to person, so about 18 years ago, I decided to take him out of that cycle as it really wasn't fair to him. I used to go and stand with him at night in his shelter and feed him and give him a fuss. Through some horse loving people that I know, we found this brilliant lady - now his life is one of absolute luxury, love and care. I just pay for his insurance every year, but am so pleased that I was able to buy him out of the cycle that he was in. He was so nervous, but is now absolutely at ease, happy and confident. Horses are ace.

Is it just me that thinks this sounds like one of Rag's metaphorical stories about Rooney?
#

No mate, I can see it too .
All it needs is the phrase...... " progressive versus transitional and playing through the thirds " and we've cracked it.

PS what the eff does that " ..progressive etc " mean ? 🙂
Answers on a post card please.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
08:05, Sat 16 Dec
Tam
Tam
Tilton shark
My wife owns 3 of the money draining machines

Winnie
Dora
Lexi

She has MS and they are great therapy for her. She has represented team GB at Para events and now she is getting over her latest setback is hoping to get back on the team.

Aah, that's good to hear that they're doing her good.

I don't understand horses, but we do have a pony. He's called Chester. Actually, he's on permanent loan to a lovely horse-loving lady, and her daughter who absolutely worships him. We heard of this pony, doing the rounds,and being sold from person to person, so about 18 years ago, I decided to take him out of that cycle as it really wasn't fair to him. I used to go and stand with him at night in his shelter and feed him and give him a fuss. Through some horse loving people that I know, we found this brilliant lady - now his life is one of absolute luxury, love and care. I just pay for his insurance every year, but am so pleased that I was able to buy him out of the cycle that he was in. He was so nervous, but is now absolutely at ease, happy and confident. Horses are ace.

Tam you are a top bloke !!
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
Tam
08:58, Sat 16 Dec
That's very kind, but all I did was shell out a few quid and go and see him and feed him until I could find some REALLY nice people. They've spent years with him, training him him and nurturing in a brilliant environment. They're the top people. I'm just just the weird bloke with the apples and carrots who'd go and chat to him about stuff.
Make Blues Great Again