Even if they fall away a bit they're getting CL football next season. Theres a bit of a gap already between top 5 and the rest

Needed Brighton, Manu, Newcastle, West Ham to be better this season and up there too but villa are way better than them

And they gonna win that euro competition they are in

Oh well😥
20:28, Sun 17 Dec
Bluesince62
Rab C Nesbitt
They’ve been very lucky with injuries and the ones they’ve got have benefited them. Mings especially. They’re very good and bastards. But will not win it

This - their luck has been incredible. It won't last.

Are we now claiming that season ending injuries to 2 of their players is lucky?

Blimey.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:34, Sun 17 Dec
Super Hans
Bluesince62
Rab C Nesbitt
They’ve been very lucky with injuries and the ones they’ve got have benefited them. Mings especially. They’re very good and bastards. But will not win it

This - their luck has been incredible. It won't last.

Are we now claiming that season ending injuries to 2 of their players is lucky?

Blimey.
As they’re stronger without Mings and Buendia yes. Watkins and McGinn instead of those 2 and they’d massively suffer
Tony Fantastico
20:37, Sun 17 Dec
They lost Mings and Buendia at the start of the season. Ramsey was injured at the euros and has only just regained fitness and Moreno who is a great player on the left was out until last week for six months. Today they played without Luiz, Digne and Tielemans.. They’ve been as unlucky as most others. But that doesn’t suit the narrative. It’s best to try and ignore them really.
They've been incredibly lucky in how games have gone for them so far, not mentioned injuries.
It's the in game luck I was on about and that won't last them all season.
They're having a great season, but they aren't good enough to win it - yet.
Up the feckin Blues
Today Brentford were without Hickey, Rico Henry, Ajer, Da Silva, Jensen, Schade, Mbeumo and Toney. 6 starters normally if fit. Eff vile
Tony Fantastico
20:50, Sun 17 Dec
They’re bastards and I wish nothing but bad luck on them, to somehow claim they’re lucky for getting 2 season ending injuries at the start of the season is fecking bizarre though, even by SHA standards.
20:55, Sun 17 Dec
Super Hans
They’re bastards and I wish nothing but bad luck on them, to somehow claim they’re lucky for getting 2 season ending injuries at the start of the season is fecking bizarre though, even by SHA standards.

I'm glad I didn't claim that then 😁 every side has injuries and a lot worse than they've suffered as well.
They are bastards though, so I'll leave it at that.
Up the feckin Blues
20:57, Sun 17 Dec
Just watched the highlights the knob they have in goal was playing up in the last minute causing a melee in which a Villa player was sent off.

Emre was on the pitch restraining Martinez and got booked himself.

You can bet he’s not happy with him.

I’m not unduly bothered about them. Might be if they get close to winning it but don’t think they will. Arsenal are my bet this year.although you can never dismiss Man City who are always capable of going on a lon winning streak.
20:58, Sun 17 Dec
They weren’t third with Mings and Buendia playing.
Southgate played Kalvin Phillips instead of Jude until Phillips got injured. Therefore Jude had to be given a chance and improved England. Therefore England were lucky Phillips got injured
Tony Fantastico
21:12, Sun 17 Dec
In other news 2 more for Kane and Jude Bellingham has scored again - remarkable.
21:12, Sun 17 Dec
Jude just got another goal.
21:33, Sun 17 Dec
Buendia was injured before the season started and Mings was stretchered off 23 minutes in to the season, so who knows where they’d be with them.

Emery is up there with the best in world football, he’s going to play the best players at his disposal. To claim it’s luck that he’s lost those 2 and has stumbled on to better players (that he signed) is laughable.
21:35, Sun 17 Dec
Save your breath mate
21:38, Sun 17 Dec
Either way, they're a point off top spot and I'm dreading the thought of them winning the league.

Bastards.