21:40, Sun 17 Dec
This Martinez finger, fantastic keeper but a complete and utter knob.
Maybe it's some sort of self fulfilling prophecy, but they always seem to have at least one player I can't stand...think Mellberg, Hutton, Bannan, Greasy, Collymore etc. Just me?
Up the feckin Blues
21:43, Sun 17 Dec
Super Hans
Buendia was injured before the season started and Mings was stretchered off 23 minutes in to the season, so who knows where they’d be with them.

Emery is up there with the best in world football, he’s going to play the best players at his disposal. To claim it’s luck that he’s lost those 2 and has stumbled on to better players (that he signed) is laughable.
You can laugh mate. But like I said with Bellingham and Kalvin Phillips it happens. Fact is they haven’t missed Mings one bit
Tony Fantastico
21:46, Sun 17 Dec
It happens with managers like Southgate, Clotet etc, not with world class managers.

He was also without Tielemans, Luiz and Digne today too, lucky bastard.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:49, Sun 17 Dec
Tielemans has barely played and Digne and Luiz were suspended. And Moreno is apparently better than Digne and they’d only play one anyway. Plus Moreno scored, so yeah they’re jammy bastards
Tony Fantastico
21:50, Sun 17 Dec
You included Toney in your list earlier who is suspended 😉
21:51, Sun 17 Dec
And has been all season. And not for anything done on the pitch unlike the DvB
Tony Fantastico
22:00, Sun 17 Dec
A suspension is a suspension 😂

Funny how the DvB’s being without 5 players = lucky but other teams with similar amount missing = unlucky.

I dunno why Emery doesn’t take a crowbar to a few of his players kneecaps at this rate, get some more luck 😂😂 maybe Rooney should give it a try 🤔
22:03, Sun 17 Dec
You’re changing the argument. Brentford were missing way more important players to them. And should’ve had a pen. You’ve disappointed me.
🎵Hans is a viler🎵
Tony Fantastico
22:16, Sun 17 Dec
No vilerness here, just not deluding myself that injuries to players is good luck.
22:17, Sun 17 Dec
Not always but sometimes as with the examples I’ve given
Tony Fantastico
22:45, Sun 17 Dec
Having just seen it, why was Martinez not sent off for literally grabbing a Brentford player off the floor by the neck of his shirt?

They're a bloody good team, though. The bastards.
22:55, Sun 17 Dec
Having just seen it, why was Martinez not sent off for literally grabbing a Brentford player off the floor by the neck of his shirt?

They're a bloody good team, though. The bastards.

As a minimum he should have been sent off for 2 yellows - immediately following each other ...

1 .. initially deliberately pushing Maupay (Maupay had got a yellow for doing exactly the same to Martinez earlier)
2 ... dragging him up off the floor
22:59, Sun 17 Dec
i hate it when people make things up, he barely brushed him. watch it again and again and again.
23:00, Sun 17 Dec
i hate it when people make things up, he barely brushed him. watch it again and again and again.

How was it different from what Maupay got booked for ?
23:01, Sun 17 Dec
no idea but he literally brushed his hand over him so not any sort of offence.