23:11, Mon 18 Dec
The lower Kop seats are like sitting on a Ryanair flight.
23:18, Mon 18 Dec
Another massive negative was the Tilton going soft and allowing mavidi and dewsbury Hall to take the piss and cone away unscathed...
Poor showing from the Tilton.

I’m a big lad and 6’6” tall. I can’t get anywhere near them seats in the lower Kop. If they put them in the upper tier in the off season I genuinely have no idea what I’ll do 😂
Another massive negative was the Tilton going soft and allowing mavidi and dewsbury Hall to take the piss and cone away unscathed...

You expect somebody to attack a player live on Sky Sports… again?
23:19, Mon 18 Dec
Westbo90

Was about to post this

Leicester took the Tilton

For shame
23:24, Mon 18 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady

I've never seen a player asking to be attacked so much in my life tbh.
23:25, Mon 18 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady

I've never seen a player asking to be attacked so much in my life tbh.

Why didn’t you launch yourself at him then?
23:34, Mon 18 Dec
Would have to be some launch from where I sit in the main stand. 👍
23:37, Mon 18 Dec
If someone lost it and did have a go at him they would be hung out to dry. That player was out of order and to be fair his manager called him out for it.
23:38, Mon 18 Dec
That was tactically naive on your part then
23:39, Mon 18 Dec
Mister Mutley
If someone lost it and did have a go at him they would be hung out to dry. That player was out of order and to be fair his manager called him out for it.

What was it all about, two of them climbed over the hoardings ffs 😂
23:48, Mon 18 Dec
Another home thrashing is a good thing then!
The cold never bothered me anyway
00:01, Tue 19 Dec
Does your Mrs know you’re aching to shag John Eustace?
00:04, Tue 19 Dec
We’d have lost today under JE as well I reckon. While there were still problems for sure, I did see positives with our performance tonight, enough that makes me confident that we can pick up results against the weaker and more average teams in this division.
00:29, Tue 19 Dec

I’m a big lad and 6’6” tall. I can’t get anywhere near them seats in the lower Kop. If they put them in the upper tier in the off season I genuinely have no idea what I’ll do 😂

You'll be fine. The most you'll be is about 4 foot 2 tall when you're sitting down.