12:35, Tue 19 Dec
Did they climb over the barrier?

I’m sure the West Ham players did it when they played wolves, sat on the advertising hoardings to celebrate in front of the away fans. It’s not going to end well if it becomes a trend.
12:46, Tue 19 Dec
I suspect Vardy might have prompted any goal scorers to do something to annoy Rooney, but ended up going over the top. Dewsberry Hall did a similar celebration towards the Tilton. Unless they have Villa connections, was no need for it. Not like we’re massive rivals.
Dan
12:48, Tue 19 Dec
DirtyDen
I suspect Vardy might have prompted any goal scorers to do something to annoy Rooney

I think there is 0 chance of this being the case.
12:52, Tue 19 Dec
Dan
Why do you think that? Other than Villa connections, why would they go over the top with celebrating? Vardy likes the banter.
12:53, Tue 19 Dec
tebily
no, but i don't personally see why a player crossing over the advertising hoardings can be seen to be inciting violence at all. The zulus are obviously synonymous with violence.

I don't think the celebration against the baggies should have been punished because I don't think a player's celebration should be considered cause of 'a football banning order and a court appearance' as has been suggested. it's not reasonable for somebody to say that a footballer doing a celebration in front of them is a reason for them trying to attack them 🤷‍♂️

It’s a clear line, if a players crosses the barrier then it’s completely different to celebrating on the pitch.
12:57, Tue 19 Dec
This needs to stop. If one our players score I want them to celebrate in front of our fans not the opposition. Players will be the first to complain when they get pelted with an object (and it will happen), its provocation. Simple as.
13:02, Tue 19 Dec
Could have broke out into a punch up, if there were more fans in the front row. Probably why he tried it, no one near him.
13:02, Tue 19 Dec
things were thrown last night - i know someone who was right by it and he said a pint of beer was chucked but never made it. Who would waste a pint of beer throwing it at an opposition player ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
16:34, Tue 19 Dec
My query is why were all 3 who sat on the hoardings not booked?
17:10, Tue 19 Dec
Iain_Gavin
jefflynneshair
That was Harry Winks.

Did any of our players say or do anything about it?

Nope. I'd like to have thought the skipper would have come over and done something, but maybe I'm being too territorial about it.

He tried to get back but they’d gone by the time he got there..
17:13, Tue 19 Dec

My query is who gives a shit?
17:32, Tue 19 Dec
Thongs
The lower Kop seats are like sitting on a Ryanair flight.

Well became a vegetarian, because Blues are copying Ryanair, who are offering vegetarian flights. But you have to pay 30 Euros for extra legume.
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
20:35, Tue 19 Dec
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
20:53, Tue 19 Dec
I think he’s taking the pea
21:18, Tue 19 Dec
Bcfc_Sears

Good query. You might also ask why a load of blokes who will be happy to give opposition players grief that they would in no way have the bollocks to do on the street, will promptly wet their pants and complain about someone sitting down in front of them. What a bunch of tittybabbies.