00:36, Tue 19 Dec
A fan goes on the pitch banned for life.
A player jumps into the opposition stands to deliberately antagonise home fans and gets away with a meaningless booking.

If he ran to Leicester fans no problem with a booking but Cantona got an 8 month ban for jumping into the away fans. Should have been a straight red. Then on a yellow he gets away with simulation.

What if someone who knows how to throw a punch unlike that weasel Paul Mitchell had filled him in. Or a player crossing the line enticed fans to do the same. It was highly irresponsible
06:52, Tue 19 Dec
It was highly irresponsible and he's a dick bit the Cantona comparison isn't like for like is it? Cantona jumped into the crowd stoods first into someone's chest. It was quite literally into the crowd.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
07:56, Tue 19 Dec
The lower Kop seats are like sitting on a Ryanair flight.

I’m a big lad and 6’6” tall. I can’t get anywhere near them seats in the lower Kop. If they put them in the upper tier in the off season I genuinely have no idea what I’ll do 😂

Yeah I'm 6' 4" tall, sat there for the Rotherham game and was literally wedged into a most uncomfortable position for 45 mins. I had to sit elsewhere for the 2nd half.

I told the club in no uncertain terms how awful those seats are for tall people in the customer satisfaction survey they send out
08:04, Tue 19 Dec
What's the issue sorry, really small leg room?

Have they wedged more seats into the same space to increase capacity?
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
08:15, Tue 19 Dec

The seat backs appear to be a lot higher up than those in the upper tiers, so there's nowhere to put your knees, other than wedged into the backs of seats in front, with your feet half off the ground. In the upper tiers your knees are well above the seats in front
08:17, Tue 19 Dec
Nikola Zigic

I tried out those seats during the open house stadium tour and they’re not great.

I’m not tall - 5’10 - and I found them tight and uncomfortable. It has totally put me off sitting there.
08:57, Tue 19 Dec
The seats are awful. I relocated back to the kop for the Sheff wed game. I 6’3 and couldn’t sit there. I have now relocated back to the Tilton corner. Shame really I noticed lots standing in the kop last night.
09:01, Tue 19 Dec
Thongs
Does your Mrs know you’re aching to shag John Eustace?
Is it true his grinder profile uses his pic?
09:03, Tue 19 Dec
TheHeath
A player jumps into the opposition stands to deliberately antagonise home fans and gets away with a meaningless booking.

If he ran to Leicester fans no problem with a booking but Cantona got an 8 month ban for jumping into the away fans. Should have been a straight red. Then on a yellow he gets away with simulation.

What if someone who knows how to throw a punch unlike that weasel Paul Mitchell had filled him in. Or a player crossing the line enticed fans to do the same. It was highly irresponsible

I doubt he'd have done it in a packed lower Tilton - and there were a fair few lads who were making the trek from different parts of the stand by the time the celebration was over - one of the Leicester players (not sure who) ran over and got the lads out of the stand and had his hands up in apology
09:06, Tue 19 Dec
Nikola Zigic

The Kop lower starts further back away from the pitch than it used to. Although there’s one row less I think, the legroom is plenty shorter. Same in the Tilton, obviously
Tony Fantastico
09:07, Tue 19 Dec
That was Harry Winks.

Did any of our players say or do anything about it?
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
09:13, Tue 19 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic

The Kop lower starts further back away from the pitch than it used to. Although there’s one row less I think, the legroom is plenty shorter. Same in the Tilton, obviously

Exactly this. They have lost pretty much a row in the lower kop so have had to compromise a bit on the space.

I dont imagine commercially they will be overly concerned- allows them to price the seats in different parts of the ground slightly differently. If you want a good seat with a good view, you pay a premium for it. If you want the tesco value range for a seat, you pay a cheaper price for it
Dan
09:20, Tue 19 Dec
TheHeath

Cantona kicked someone in the chest.
09:41, Tue 19 Dec
Dan
I would say the seats are more comfortable than the old ones but as someone who is 6'2" the leg room is probably the worst i have ever experienced at any ground. I was trying to work out last night why, as logic says there shouldn't be any difference, but if stand is smaller and seat back higher that probably explains it - not a lot can be done now and i'm just grateful no-one is sat next to me so can sit slightly sideways.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:44, Tue 19 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic

Exactly this. They have lost pretty much a row in the lower kop so have had to compromise a bit on the space.

I dont imagine commercially they will be overly concerned- allows them to price the seats in different parts of the ground slightly differently. If you want a good seat with a good view, you pay a premium for it. If you want the tesco value range for a seat, you pay a cheaper price for it

There's no way comfort should be compromised though, for any price range or seating position

The new regime keep banging on about the matchday experience, but for anyone who is 6' plus and sitting in those lower tiers, it's awful, and I've told them so in a customer satisfaction survey