10:08, Tue 19 Dec
eff the tall people. They’ve had it their own way for far too long. Bastards.
10:25, Tue 19 Dec
Dan
Dan
TheHeath
A fan goes on the pitch banned for life.
A player jumps into the opposition stands to deliberately antagonise home fans and gets away with a meaningless booking.

If he ran to Leicester fans no problem with a booking but Cantona got an 8 month ban for jumping into the away fans. Should have been a straight red. Then on a yellow he gets away with simulation.

What if someone who knows how to throw a punch unlike that weasel Paul Mitchell had filled him in. Or a player crossing the line enticed fans to do the same. It was highly irresponsible

Cantona kicked someone in the chest.

Jumping the hoardings to celebrate with your own fans is a booking.

Jumping the hoardings to taunt the opposition should be very much a no. If players do that then pretty soon somewhere they will end up in a confrontation or fight with fans.
The FA and the leagues need to be very clear that this is not going to be tolerated.

Players should be subject to the same rules as fans. If they spark a confrontation it should be a court appearance and a 3 year football banning order.
10:26, Tue 19 Dec
Sheep2
Dan
TheHeath
A player jumps into the opposition stands to deliberately antagonise home fans and gets away with a meaningless booking.

If he ran to Leicester fans no problem with a booking but Cantona got an 8 month ban for jumping into the away fans. Should have been a straight red. Then on a yellow he gets away with simulation.

What if someone who knows how to throw a punch unlike that weasel Paul Mitchell had filled him in. Or a player crossing the line enticed fans to do the same. It was highly irresponsible

Jumping the hoardings to taunt the opposition should be very much a no. If players do that then pretty soon somewhere they will end up in a confrontation or fight with fans.
The FA and the leagues need to be very clear that this is not going to be tolerated.

Players should be subject to the same rules as fans. If they spark a confrontation it should be a court appearance and a 3 year football banning order.
This ^^
10:28, Tue 19 Dec
It made me laugh. Cheeky bastard. The second scorer didn’t carry his taunting off with quite the same elan.
11:03, Tue 19 Dec
eff the tall people. They’ve had it their own way for far too long. Bastards.

Yeah, must admit it was great in the good old days of terracing
11:28, Tue 19 Dec
Robert Hopkins
I would say the seats are more comfortable than the old ones but as someone who is 6'2" the leg room is probably the worst i have ever experienced at any ground. I was trying to work out last night why, as logic says there shouldn't be any difference, but if stand is smaller and seat back higher that probably explains it - not a lot can be done now and i'm just grateful no-one is sat next to me so can sit slightly sideways.
They’ve dropped a bollock with the design. There’s no reason to have the front of the stand narrower than before given the space to front seat and advertising boards/pitch
Tony Fantastico
11:31, Tue 19 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady
Another massive negative was the Tilton going soft and allowing mavidi and dewsbury Hall to take the piss and cone away unscathed...
Poor showing from the Tilton.

You expect somebody to attack a player live on Sky Sports… again?

It's not the 70's...what did he expect people to do? 😁 Chuck darts or snooker balls at his head?
Do think more action should be taken against Mavidivi though, inciting trouble daft antics like that is.
Up the feckin Blues
11:32, Tue 19 Dec
Aren't you supposed to stand in those areas?
11:32, Tue 19 Dec
jefflynneshair
That was Harry Winks.

Did any of our players say or do anything about it?

Nope. I'd like to have thought the skipper would have come over and done something, but maybe I'm being too territorial about it.
11:43, Tue 19 Dec
Chris
Not the Kop. Tilton yes
Tony Fantastico
11:43, Tue 19 Dec
Sheep2
Dan
TheHeath

This portrays football fans at little kids not in control of their own emotions. If someone celebrates in front of me I don't start frothing at the mouth like some think you should.

Sanderson and Bacuna's 'Z' celebration vs the baggies should have risked a ban if your rule was enforced
11:50, Tue 19 Dec
Did they climb over the barrier?
12:03, Tue 19 Dec
no, but i don't personally see why a player crossing over the advertising hoardings can be seen to be inciting violence at all. The zulus are obviously synonymous with violence.

I don't think the celebration against the baggies should have been punished because I don't think a player's celebration should be considered cause of 'a football banning order and a court appearance' as has been suggested. it's not reasonable for somebody to say that a footballer doing a celebration in front of them is a reason for them trying to attack them 🤷‍♂️
12:21, Tue 19 Dec

No it’s not a rail seat but it would be the solution.
12:27, Tue 19 Dec
tebily
Sheep2
Dan
TheHeath

This portrays football fans at little kids not in control of their own emotions. If someone celebrates in front of me I don't start frothing at the mouth like some think you should.

Sanderson and Bacuna's 'Z' celebration vs the baggies should have risked a ban if your rule was enforced

It makes me laugh watching fans get so irate. Whether that be at the opposition players or fans.

I saw Mavididi’s celebration last night and thought ‘you tosspot’ as I chuckled at the sheer cheek of it.