08:58, Wed 20 Dec
Ipswich after him in Jan apparently
09:04, Wed 20 Dec
Cheeky bastards
09:08, Wed 20 Dec
Wouldn’t surprise me if Fulham wanted him moved to a team better suited for him.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:10, Wed 20 Dec
Ditto, the article does say they want to buy him which seems v unrealistic like.
09:13, Wed 20 Dec
I agree, after an excellent start hasn’t carried the same goal threat in last couple of months and substituted on a regular basis.

Work rate still phenomenal.
09:15, Wed 20 Dec
Possibly, but he chose us because it wasn’t too far away for him to visit home, ipswich would be a trek
09:23, Wed 20 Dec
£3m? He's worth more than that, surely?

I don't think this transfer will happen. He'll see the season out with us
09:24, Wed 20 Dec
The Sun recently reported that the Blues had a budget of £3m - and £15k-a-week on wages - to land a front man next month. We understand that the club could push beyond that, and still stay within Financial Fair Play rules, if they felt the right player became available.

The above Blues mention refers to ITFC not us

He's not shone as much under Rooney so far as I thought/hoped he might
09:44, Wed 20 Dec
MacAttack
£3m? He's worth more than that, surely?

I don't think this transfer will happen. He'll see the season out with us
£25 he will go for. We were assured recently on here
Tony Fantastico
09:48, Wed 20 Dec
theAtlas
I agree, after an excellent start hasn’t carried the same goal threat in last couple of months and substituted on a regular basis.

Work rate still phenomenal.

He needs to play in one of the positions behind where he's more effective. I've said this, and been right, since the original clamour. You lose too much of his game at the very front.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
09:52, Wed 20 Dec
But then who do you trust upfront?
09:53, Wed 20 Dec
bruggeaway
But then who do you trust upfront?

That's the problem. We need to get somebody in January, even if they're just a stopgap loan until we can afford better in the summer.
09:56, Wed 20 Dec
Not really, considering the drop off from sacrificing one of the existing midfielders to put Hogan or Juke up front.

It’s a shame Roberts is made of Twiglets, he’d be ideal with Stansfield behind him.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:01, Wed 20 Dec
Super Hans
Not really, considering the drop off from sacrificing one of the existing midfielders to put Hogan or Juke up front.

It’s a shame Roberts is made of Twiglets, he’d be ideal with Stansfield behind him.

Read my last post before going all gung-ho at me sunbeam.
10:07, Wed 20 Dec
Super Hans
Wouldn’t surprise me if Fulham wanted him moved to a team better suited for him.

Been saying this for weeks. We are doing nothing for hus development now