22:14, Fri 29 Dec
Icm2023
Haircut1000
2 it was then.

Absolutely shocking. The performances more so than the points tally

That was my worry
No discernible improvement in performance and a low points haul in 3 of the easier runs of fixtures

Still, the clapping seals know best, so on we go
22:41, Fri 29 Dec
Ricky Blotto
4 if we are lucky, likely to be 2 at best.

Do you really believe that?

Hey Ricky ????? Yes i really did believe it, and i didn't post it to be edgy etc that is genuinely where i see us under captian useless rooney and i take no pleasure in being right.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
23:07, Fri 29 Dec
Fair play to you. To back you up, I’d love to know what people are watching that could make them predict we could win any football match at the moment. We are an absolute shambles.
We might play well for 20 minutes here and there. So what?
If they don’t pull the trigger now….well.
Can we afford to sack him?
Can we afford not to would be my question.
09:10, Sat 30 Dec
My worries over this are now about the financial issues involved. Sacking Rooney is going to mean no more transfers surely. I saw someone mention Lee Carsley, at least we could keep Cole if we got him, save a bit!
09:13, Sat 30 Dec
JohnP
My worries over this are now about the financial issues involved. Sacking Rooney is going to mean no more transfers surely. I saw someone mention Lee Carsley, at least we could keep Cole if we got him, save a bit!

Keep Cole??
No ta

AHH I see what you're saying with their England connection
09:17, Sat 30 Dec
If Rooney goes the rest have to go too especially Cole. It doesn’t have to be a massive one off pay out. Just carry on paying them for now and they can stay at home and bore the shit out of them until they find other employment or settle for a reduced deal to end their contracts.
09:21, Sat 30 Dec
Cole already has other employment with England wonder if that changes anything?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:24, Sat 30 Dec
Doubt it. He has a separate contract with us and that’s what needs to be sorted one way or another.
10:56, Sat 30 Dec
JohnP

Surely these hard nosed, ruthless astute American businessmen would have been sensible enough to put some sort of clause in the contracts to allow us to terminate Rooney and his staffs contract if certain targets weren't met? Not a dig at the owners I think they know what they are doing and would have something in place as I can't see them being silly enough not to. Really can't see us dishing out 3.5 year contracts to someone with such a short and unproven managerial record.