New manager bounce

And Bristol City.

Hmm...
15:43, Thu 21 Dec
Icm2023
Plymouth away
Stoke home
Bristol city home

How many points we expecting, I think we will win atleast two of those I have a feeling we will be unbeaten.

I feel this could be a turn in the tide of the Rooney era if we continue to build on the style of the last two games.

Plymouth Away Great if we get a draw
Stoke Home Win
Bristol Home Win.

Happy with 7 Points. Keep the faith.
STD
18:49, Thu 21 Dec
Icm2023
Plymouth away
Stoke home
Bristol city home

How many points we expecting, I think we will win atleast two of those I have a feeling we will be unbeaten.

I feel this could be a turn in the tide of the Rooney era if we continue to build on the style of the last two games.

I'd be happy with 4/5 - delighted with 6/7 wank myself silly on only fans for 9
Moist
18:50, Thu 21 Dec
STD
STD
Icm2023
Plymouth away
Stoke home
Bristol city home

I'm not renewing my sub sorry.
18:52, Thu 21 Dec
STD
STD
Icm2023
Plymouth away
Stoke home
Bristol city home

This. The bloke saying he would be happy with 7. Everyone should be happy with 7 points from any given three games.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
19:46, Thu 21 Dec
6 I feel is a par for the course return but then that's 2 points per game which is promotion form (very small sample obviously).

Yet I'd be disappointed with 4 I think.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
19:48, Thu 21 Dec
Nikola Zigic
6 I feel is a par for the course return but then that's 2 points per game which is promotion form (very small sample obviously).

Depends how four went down. Nuance
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
20:42, Thu 21 Dec
7 is the minimum or Rooney should do the right thing and walk before the January window
21:59, Thu 21 Dec
Garbage
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
22:08, Thu 21 Dec
Charcy
Nikola Zigic

Depends how four went down. Nuance

Yeah I was thinking if it went lose win draw we probably accept it.

I also unintentionally didn't think 5. Unbeaten and winning one of the home games would feel really positive.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
17:03, Sat 23 Dec
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
18:10, Tue 26 Dec
Robert Hopkins
4 if we are lucky, likely to be 2 at best.

Mmm......
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
21:42, Fri 29 Dec
2 it was then.
21:42, Fri 29 Dec
Haircut1000
2 it was then.

Absolutely shocking. The performances more so than the points tally
21:56, Fri 29 Dec
4 was the minimum for me. I’ve been in the give Rooney a chance camp but he’s making it impossible to support him much longer.