15:52, Wed 20 Dec
Plymouth have given some decent teams a good beating at HP this season so anything there would be double handy.
Be interesting to see who or if they have a new manager in time for Saturday.

Need to look at Stoke and Bristol at home as very winnable.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
16:02, Wed 20 Dec
It’s hard to say. I’d love Leicester to be our turning point but we’ve been so inconsistent after showing glimmers of something under Rooney already. We could go back to looking like schoolboys for the next 3 games.

Hoping for 6, realistically 1-3
16:05, Wed 20 Dec
Got to be 4 minimum which would at least keep us around where we are now in the table.. Stoke is the one we really need to win to keep them below us.
16:14, Wed 20 Dec
Not sure exactly but I can see two wins from that.
16:18, Wed 20 Dec
Tilton shark
Be interesting to see who or if they have a new manager in time for Saturday.

😳

"Former Birmingham City boss Steve Cotterill is the 5/1 second favourite behind former Everton and Wigan left-back Leighton Baines, who works in the Goodison Park academy currently..."
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
16:28, Wed 20 Dec
I'm dreaming of 9 points to propel us back to safety
16:30, Wed 20 Dec
I think we’ll get 6 but anything less than 4 would be disappointing.
17:06, Wed 20 Dec
We should be aiming for 7. Plymouth have list their manager and 2 strikers injured. At least a point should be within our grasp.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
I think 4 is the minimum that's acceptable. 6 is good.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
17:27, Wed 20 Dec
4 if we are lucky, likely to be 2 at best.

Do you really believe that?
Ricky Blotto

After reading the Rooney Chestbeaters on here after the last 2 matches and their "positives from today's match" threads, should expect 9 points against 3 teams no better than us table wise and 2 of them at home. I also think somewhere between 2-4 points based on what I've seen so far and our injury list.
18:36, Wed 20 Dec
6 minimum, 9 maximum.
18:37, Wed 20 Dec
Ricky Blotto

The flip side is why would we expect a team that has 8 points from 33 under the new manager to suddenly win multiple games?
The cold never bothered me anyway
18:37, Wed 20 Dec
Miguelagenn
I think 4 will keep enough people content. Any more than that will instill a bit of optimism into everyone...except for Rasputin, of course.

Less than 4 will be disappointing and could signal a shift in support for Rooney.

I apologise for not being a happy clapper.
The cold never bothered me anyway