11:51, Sun 24 Dec
Smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels.

Curry for dinner
11:54, Sun 24 Dec
Didn’t realise Pork Pie for breakfast was such a thing.

Every day a school day and all that 👍
12:08, Sun 24 Dec
TheBlueNation

Me neither, I have never heard of it.
12:24, Sun 24 Dec
TheBlueNation
Wolvobluenose
For Mrs Wolvo and myself, it'll be egg, bacon, sausage, beans, mushrooms, toast, and fried bread. With a glass of sherry to raise a toast to absent friends and family.

Sherry is an interesting choice, is there a reason behind it?

Just curious, no judgement of a fellow Blues fan.

No real reason, just been a tradition for Xmas morning.
Liam daish and his trumpet
Pork pie for breakfast. Family tradition going back to me grandad. When I was a kid and it's all I was offered I hated it, love it now with a bit of honey mustard.

Down the pub for 11 back at 2 for dinner. I hate Xmas but that bit ain't so bad.

Yep my family have pork pie for breakfast, my mom and her brothers and sisters all send each other pictures comparing pies on Xmas morning. The whole family have been doing it since before I was born. I cant stand the the things especially the ones with jelly in them.
13:29, Sun 24 Dec
TheBlueNation

Anything is a thing really.
Tony Fantastico
13:32, Sun 24 Dec
Love pork pie (proper butchers job though - onion, chili or chicken and stuffing etc - not the supermarket tat) but would never had have it down as breakfast fayre mind.
Up the feckin Blues
13:38, Sun 24 Dec
Oh yeah they all have butchers ones. I had to go and fetch my mom's this morning from Cooper's in Yardley. He makes his own and she's been getting them from him for over 30 years. They look lovely but I don't like them.
13:43, Sun 24 Dec
Mad Blue
TheBlueNation

Me neither, I have never heard of it.

I'm fairly sure it's a Midlands thing. We'll be doing it too here.
13:55, Sun 24 Dec
Ribeye
Oh yeah they all have butchers ones. I had to go and fetch my mom's this morning from Cooper's in Yardley. He makes his own and she's been getting them from him for over 30 years. They look lovely but I don't like them.

They’re a good family. Know them well. Phil is a top lad.
13:59, Sun 24 Dec
Id love to think Wagner is trying to convince his missus to find a pork pie in New York today to fit in with BCFC tradition.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
16:32, Sun 24 Dec
Always used to be pork pie when I was growing up. Don't know why.
Fruit, yogurt and muesli saving cals for Christmas dinner here now.
17:16, Sun 24 Dec
Peakyblue
Always used to be pork pie when I was growing up. Don't know why.
Fruit, yogurt and muesli saving cals for Christmas dinner here now.

My Dad (GRHS) insisted on pork pie for breakfast on Christmas Day, and he was from Cheltenham, although lived in Brum for most of his life, so maybe it was a Midlands thing. We also had a tot of whisky in our tea on Xmas morning, the only time this happened. Rum in milky coffee was far more a thing, but this on every Xmas morning, me from the age of 8 or so.

So, it’s his fault that I now have a very interesting relationship with alcohol 😂….

…and remember him by eating pork pie once a year.
17:36, Sun 24 Dec
Porridge made with water and a teaspoon of honey (no egg).

IMHO this is the best thread on the forum. Only one where there seems to be non toxic replies. Awaits a feckwit reply.
20:24, Sun 24 Dec
Gotta be Turkey- guests on Boxing Day not coming so ordered turk is a bit too big
Also I ordered tat the Butcher a few weeks ago specified traditional and not free range
Picked up and paid today got home £126! Checked the delivery note and the berks had transcribed it as Free range Bronze

Too late to do anything so we'll be living on the Avian gold dust.