19:13, Tue 26 Dec
12 games in nearly as many weeks and absolutely no improvement, Rooney great player as he was, is not a manager now or never will be, just take a look at some of the managers who got sacked around the time JE did and the improvement they've shown compared to us.

Were going backwards, not forwards, not one 90 minute performance in any of his games, the odd bright 15-20 minute spell in a half occasionally, but not one game dominated for the full 90 minutes and looked comfortable.

Swallow your ego Mr Cook, get your big boy pants on, realise your mistake and Time to get rid, the experiment is over. Relegation is looming and were getting sucked in at an alarming rate.
Has anyone else noticed that Rooney's bench coat, baseball cap etc carries no club or club sponsors logos?
Have we appointed Wayne Rooney as manager or does Wayne Rooney private limited company offer consultancy services to Birmingham City Football Club
Either way it's not going well at the moment
19:21, Tue 26 Dec
We want big companies to invest in the Blues but big companies don't invest in losers and unfortunately we are losers to big companies, such a shame given all of the good work done off the pitch
Shocked is how I feel.

Thought we had started to get a run of form winning at Cardiff and a draw at Plymouth, went toe to toe with Leicester.

Expected to be able to outscore Stoke.

Well that’s my Boxing Day down the shitter.
19:26, Tue 26 Dec
I was as happy clapper as they get, but tonight was rough. Very rough. Zero positives from that.
Cook doesn’t strike me as the type of man to admit he’s wrong after 3 months.
19:35, Tue 26 Dec
No way Cook grows a pair, will back Rooney to the hilt.

Hopefully Warner realises IT AIN'T WORKING, and tin tacks the pair of em !!!
19:37, Tue 26 Dec
No way Cook grows a pair, will back Rooney to the hilt.

Hopefully Warner realises IT AIN'T WORKING, and tin tacks the pair of em !!!

Good to see the brains trust on form
Last three games I thought Wayne had turned a corner for us. After today I can't see where the next turn in the road is to take us up the hill to the summit.

We're down to the bare bones on the bench, which is due to the poor decision to invest in a bunch of crocks in the summer.

I have absolutely no idea what Cole and O'Shea add to the mix, apart from high salaries.

Assuming he fails at Blues, Wayne will never get another decent management opportunity if these utterly abject performances continue, this is a make or break job for him.

The only publicity we're getting at the moment is bad publicity for our club, the owners, sponsors and any other business associated with us.

However, I firmly believe that Knighthead won't be feeling very happy about what's happening at the club and will ultimately turn it around. I have complete faith in them as owners and that's why I still feel positive about the future.
19:51, Tue 26 Dec
Tha Project OBE
Good to see the brains trust on form

Always attacking fellow Blues fans.
19:54, Tue 26 Dec
JayDee
However, I firmly believe that Knighthead won't be feeling very happy about what's happening at the club and will ultimately turn it around. I have complete faith in them as owners and that's why I still feel positive about the future.

How can you possibly have complete faith in them when they've done this? Yes they've spent money tarting things up, because they're looking to make money, that's the nature of their business. What they've done to the men's 1st team is an abomination and the club revolves around that team, it's the primary focus and primary income source.
20:09, Tue 26 Dec
CastleBlue

Don’t know when that was taken but that looks like a broken man wondering where and what to do next
20:13, Tue 26 Dec
WR Blue
JayDee

How can you possibly have complete faith in them when they've done this? Yes they've spent money tarting things up, because they're looking to make money, that's the nature of their business. What they've done to the men's 1st team is an abomination and the club revolves around that team, it's the primary focus and primary income source.

They are inexperienced on the pitch but are proven winners, they know what success smells like. This isn't it. Everything else they've touched at the club has been positive and successful. They've relied on others to advise them on player and managerial appointments.

I do have ultimate faith they will make a success of their investment, as you rightly point out that relies completely on us being successful on the pitch. You think they'll ignore this and be happy that we have a nicely patched up stadium? They'll be ruthless when they need to be, because they have to be.
At the final whistle apart from the Stoke fans there was only one person in the entire ground clapping - Garry Cook. Even Gardner looked embarrassed next to him.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years