MMBlue
Careful Rags loves him

Each to their own opinion.
20:45, Tue 26 Dec
MMBlue
David Xavis
TrickyBlue
MMBlue
Cook is a charlaton, can't believe the amount of Blues that think he's the best CEO ever

I haven’t seen a single fan calling him the “best ceo ever”

Why is Cook a charlatan?

Have you seen the clown he's employed?

How does that make him a charlatan mate?
20:46, Tue 26 Dec
MMBlue
David Xavis
TrickyBlue
MMBlue
Cook is a charlaton, can't believe the amount of Blues that think he's the best CEO ever

I haven’t seen a single fan calling him the “best ceo ever”

Why is Cook a charlatan?

Have you seen the clown he's employed?

Seems to have been sacked at City for inappropriate behavior towards a player and their family, took the Saudi king's shilling, and claimed Mark Hughes was the best young manager in the game at one point...need more information?
20:46, Tue 26 Dec
Charlatan maybe not, inept? Definitely.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
20:47, Tue 26 Dec
I think there's a lot of people letting their emotions rule them right now, and unfortunately because of those emotions people are name calling.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
WR Blue
Bluenose27
I know Eustace has gone and it makes no difference now, but I find it funny how he was perceived to not be good enough with 18 points from 11 games, yet Rooney has got 9 points from 13 games.

The only possible reasoning they could have had for this was that Rooney was a 'big name' who will attract legacy media/social media interest and ultimately investment IF he succeeds on the pitch. What doesn't seem to have been considered is that if he fails then the attention/backlash/humiliation is also much higher. Multiply these factors further if you rudely sack a manager who is liked and respected by fans and doing well after a lot of hard work and you publicly imply that he was lacking in winning mentality and failing to get the team to play without fear. The poisonous icing on the cake is that we had already recently lived out this script with the Rowett/Zola debacle with our previous owners, so the fans already knew better but were forced to live through it all again.

Bronx hat! Post of the day, sums up last couple of months perfectly.

Owners also didn't consider ( or care) that the most important people, the players, may have enjoyed playing for that manager and the camp was overall a happy one. A huge oversight by them.

Im glad they're here, great work off the pitch but sadly the one mistake they made was a huge one.They'll learn
20:56, Tue 26 Dec
WR Blue
JayDee
However, I firmly believe that Knighthead won't be feeling very happy about what's happening at the club and will ultimately turn it around. I have complete faith in them as owners and that's why I still feel positive about the future.

How can you possibly have complete faith in them when they've done this? Yes they've spent money tarting things up, because they're looking to make money, that's the nature of their business. What they've done to the men's 1st team is an abomination and the club revolves around that team, it's the primary focus and primary income source.
Always attacking the owners 😉
Tony Fantastico
He'll probably want to see how he gets on with a couple of his own players and the 4/5 first teamers that are out before he sacks him tbf
I'd love Marco Rose at Blues, probably well out of our level but feck me he'd put us in a better position
21:10, Tue 26 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
WR Blue
JayDee
However, I firmly believe that Knighthead won't be feeling very happy about what's happening at the club and will ultimately turn it around. I have complete faith in them as owners and that's why I still feel positive about the future.

How can you possibly have complete faith in them when they've done this? Yes they've spent money tarting things up, because they're looking to make money, that's the nature of their business. What they've done to the men's 1st team is an abomination and the club revolves around that team, it's the primary focus and primary income source.
Always attacking the owners 😉

I see where you're coming from but the point you're missing is that 'Tha Project OBE' is continually launching personal attacks on other people posting on here - IE - attacking the person, not the message. That's divisive and not conducive to having a productive discussion. What I have done in the quote above is to point out some of the good things and one thing that I'm suggesting is not so good that the owners have done. I'm critiquing their performance, I'm not personally attacking them.
21:11, Tue 26 Dec
Careful Rags loves him

I don't "love" him .... for a start i hope he never repeats some of his awful, embarrassing mistakes that he made at Man City.

I DO, however, and have said this, think he's by far the best CEO we are likely to get and an extremely competent CEO .... as long as he stays away from making decisions about what happens on the pitch - and that includes deciding who the manager should be.
21:15, Tue 26 Dec
Rags
Careful Rags loves him

I don't "love" him .... for a start i hope he never repeats some of his awful, embarrassing mistakes that he made at Man City.

I DO, however, and have said this, think he's by far the best CEO we are likely to get and an extremely competent CEO .... as long as he stays away from making decisions about what happens on the pitch

I actually love your passion for Blues Rags and the fact you speak your mind but I'm sorry but I think Cook in the long run will be detrimental for Blues and is nothing more than his own vanity project
21:18, Tue 26 Dec
Rags
Careful Rags loves him

I DO, however, and have said this, think he's by far the best CEO we are likely to get and an extremely competent CEO .... as long as he stays away from making decisions about what happens on the pitch

I actually love your passion for Blues Rags and the fact you speak your mind but I'm sorry but I think Cook in the long run will be detrimental for Blues and is nothing more than his own vanity project

Oh i completely agree that we are a vanity project for him .... and his ego is massive ... but as long as he stays away from football matters then he isn't going to get the adulation he craves without us becoming a success.
21:29, Tue 26 Dec
Rags
Rags
Careful Rags loves him

Oh i completely agree that we are a vanity project for him .... and his ego is massive ... but as long as he stays away from football matters then he isn't going to get the adulation he craves without us becoming a success.

Think youll find over time he cant help himself but get involved. Just history repeating itself. JUst so happens BCFC is the name above the door this time.
23:10, Tue 26 Dec
Rags
Careful Rags loves him

I DO, however, and have said this, think he's by far the best CEO we are likely to get and an extremely competent CEO .... as long as he stays away from making decisions about what happens on the pitch - and that includes deciding who the manager should be.

Spot on Rags! That’s a very fair point on Cook!
I’m not going to slag someone off with ignorance..
I could be wrong here but I do believe Cook is a hell of a CEO in football business, and all that comes with that!
Selecting managers, signing players now that’s the sticking point for me.
If that’s his role at blues then it could get messy imo.
My point stands, I don’t think he’s this great overlord some have talked of him to be, yes he’s connected to Citeh and the start of there story, he made some good business decisions for them, he’s also worked with Nike and other corporate big wigs, but that said it’s a far cry from being blooming Florentino Perez 😂.
This issue is Knighthead and Wagner have very little football knowledge and will lean on Cook for his opinions, ideas and perhaps his own philosophies.
And that’s where I become sceptical and worried.