Yep. Get rid first thing in the morning. I’d take Mike Basset right now.
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Swallow your ego Mr Cook, get your big boy pants on, realise your mistake and Time to get rid, the experiment is over. Relegation is looming and were getting sucked in at an alarming rate.

I think his ego is what will actually make him sack Rooney. Cook is an employee himself, and needs to protect himself. If Wagner starts putting pressure on him and he thinks it's him or Rooney, rooney will be gone in a heart beat.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
07:38, Wed 27 Dec
WR Blue
Tha Project OBE
Good to see the brains trust on form

Always attacking fellow Blues fans.

Only the stupid ones tbf
09:18, Wed 27 Dec
MMBlue
Cook is a charlaton, can't believe the amount of Blues that think he's the best CEO ever

Despite him having questionable ethics, and being seen as a walking-gaff at Man City, I think he's as good as we are going to get as a CEO. It's clear from his talk at the Open House that overhauling every aspect of the football club is a massive job, and I'm more than happy with the job he's doing.

He should, however, be told in no uncertain terms that he doesn't ever summarily dismiss a manager to hire his mate again. We have a football department (Gardner, McFarland, Rigg?) who should be leading those sorts of decisions - and if none of them are capable, get rid and get some more in