20:21, Tue 26 Dec
Is that true?
20:24, Tue 26 Dec
Why would I post it if it wasn't?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
20:25, Tue 26 Dec
Sorry I wasn’t doubting you. It was more like that can’t be true can it, how can you applaud such a pitiful performance.
20:31, Tue 26 Dec
JayDee
WR Blue
JayDee
However, I firmly believe that Knighthead won't be feeling very happy about what's happening at the club and will ultimately turn it around. I have complete faith in them as owners and that's why I still feel positive about the future.

How can you possibly have complete faith in them when they've done this? Yes they've spent money tarting things up, because they're looking to make money, that's the nature of their business. What they've done to the men's 1st team is an abomination and the club revolves around that team, it's the primary focus and primary income source.

They are inexperienced on the pitch but are proven winners, they know what success smells like. This isn't it. Everything else they've touched at the club has been positive and successful. They've relied on others to advise them on player and managerial appointments.

I do have ultimate faith they will make a success of their investment, as you rightly point out that relies completely on us being successful on the pitch. You think they'll ignore this and be happy that we have a nicely patched up stadium? They'll be ruthless when they need to be, because they have to be.

They need to be ruthless right now and it was a poor decision to be so ruthless with Eustace. As mentioned, success on the pitch is the absolute priority, everything else springs from that. So why did they rely on others to advise them on such an important issue when clearly the advice was awful? There were many fans and neutrals who could have explained to them that it had taken many managers and a long time for Eustace to get these players playing well and moving up the table, as well as explaining the history RE Zola and explaining that if you really insist on completely changing the playing style to a bold no fear one then do it very slowly and carefully while reinforcing the squad with much better players because trying to do it overnight with these players was pretty much guaranteed to result in exactly what we've got now.

So based on this, how can you have complete faith? How can your faith not have adjusted to compensate for this abomination? They have behaved like fools and set us back a long way - how much will it cost in money, time and embarrassment to get rid of Rooney/O' Shea/Cole and the rest of them?
20:34, Tue 26 Dec
I know Eustace has gone and it makes no difference now, but I find it funny how he was perceived to not be good enough with 18 points from 11 games, yet Rooney has got 9 points from 13 games.
Cook is a charlaton, can't believe the amount of Blues that think he's the best CEO ever
20:39, Tue 26 Dec
Bluenose27
Sorry I wasn’t doubting you. It was more like that can’t be true can it, how can you applaud such a pitiful performance.

Fair enuff but yes definitely true sadly.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
20:40, Tue 26 Dec
Those 18 points are looking more and more impressive, aren't they.
The cold never bothered me anyway
20:40, Tue 26 Dec
MMBlue
Cook is a charlaton, can't believe the amount of Blues that think he's the best CEO ever

I haven’t seen a single fan calling him the “best ceo ever”
20:41, Tue 26 Dec
MMBlue

Tbf he replaced Dong the bar was hardly high.
You could of employed Mike Bassett and he’d look more competent than Dong.
But yes I’ve said it from the start some just assumed he’d come in and turn us into Citeh…
Fact is how many teams from the prem head hunted him? How many clubs has he tried to be or been involved in, in the championship.

This is the very bloke advising Wagner and Co, he certainly pulled the wool over his eyes in deciding WR was the choice.
20:41, Tue 26 Dec
Bluenose27
I know Eustace has gone and it makes no difference now, but I find it funny how he was perceived to not be good enough with 18 points from 11 games, yet Rooney has got 9 points from 13 games.

The only possible reasoning they could have had for this was that Rooney was a 'big name' who will attract legacy media/social media interest and ultimately investment IF he succeeds on the pitch. What doesn't seem to have been considered is that if he fails then the attention/backlash/humiliation is also much higher. Multiply these factors further if you rudely sack a manager who is liked and respected by fans and doing well after a lot of hard work and you publicly imply that he was lacking in winning mentality and failing to get the team to play without fear. The poisonous icing on the cake is that we had already recently lived out this script with the Rowett/Zola debacle with our previous owners, so the fans already knew better but were forced to live through it all again.
20:42, Tue 26 Dec
TrickyBlue
MMBlue

Why is Cook a charlatan?
20:42, Tue 26 Dec
Careful Rags loves him
20:43, Tue 26 Dec
TrickyBlue
MMBlue

Why is Cook a charlatan?

He's not. Just children with the internet saying he is.
20:44, Tue 26 Dec
David Xavis
TrickyBlue
MMBlue

Why is Cook a charlatan?

Have you seen the clown he's employed?