12:49, Thu 28 Dec
The attitude down the blues hasn't changed one bit.
I had a phone call to say I could move back to Mt original seat in the kop from the Leicester game, have a guess what still sitting in the paddock.

My uncle passed away in the summer (blues fan all his life), so I wanted to get his name on the big screen for the last game of the year. Like they do every year email the club in November, they replied we will send you a form to fill in.

Guess what NOTHING......been on the phone to the club nobody will take responsibility just getting oh sorry nothing to do with me try so and so.

So much for the Birmingham alliance and being part of the city. Nothing has changed just got loads of BS instead of a bit of BS
12:53, Thu 28 Dec
I guess some things won’t change overnight…the operations behind-the-scenes have been shambolic for a long time- I’m confident that this will improve but Rome wasn’t built in a day.

I hope you get it sorted mate.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
13:11, Thu 28 Dec
Thanks Made I know Rome wasn't built in a day, but as far as I am concerned this is just spitting in the face of life long supporters
13:13, Thu 28 Dec
oswestryblue
The attitude down the blues hasn't changed one bit.
I had a phone call to say I could move back to Mt original seat in the kop from the Leicester game, have a guess what still sitting in the paddock.

My uncle passed away in the summer (blues fan all his life), so I wanted to get his name on the big screen for the last game of the year. Like they do every year email the club in November, they replied we will send you a form to fill in.

Guess what NOTHING......been on the phone to the club nobody will take responsibility just getting oh sorry nothing to do with me try so and so.

So much for the Birmingham alliance and being part of the city. Nothing has changed just got loads of BS instead of a bit of BS

Can I just ask a question? Did they say they will send you a form or that it will be on the website? It was on the website on December 11 - [www.bcfc.com] - which will have been linked here as a greenie at least for a short while.

The problem you have now is there’s no one in over Xmas, they have a deadline beforehand for that reason. I appreciate that doesn’t help you but it’s an explanation.
13:13, Thu 28 Dec
They've spent 15 MILLION quid on infrastructure at the ground alone.
Can I just ask a question? Did they say they will send you a form or that it will be on the website? It was on the website on December 11 - [www.bcfc.com] - which will have been linked here as a greenie at least for a short while.

The problem you have now is there’s no one in over Xmas, they have a deadline beforehand for that reason. I appreciate that doesn’t help you but it’s an explanation.

....can't fault the Club on the memorial thing, it was prominently advertised with a deadline of 20th December. I added my Dad who passed in September, hoping to see his name up there 😤
13:25, Thu 28 Dec
Thanks Major there exact wording is "closer to the time a form will go to all supports requesting any names, if you could fill that out that would be great "

What is just as irritating is I sent emails before Christmas asking what was going on and got no response
13:26, Thu 28 Dec
oswestryblue
Thanks Major there exact wording is "closer to the time a form will go to all supports requesting any names, if you could fill that out that would be great "

What is just as irritating is I sent emails before Christmas asking what was going on and got no response

Check your DMs mate
13:31, Thu 28 Dec

Lipstick on a pig. 15 is pocket change to Wagner and most of it will get written off anyway.
13:32, Thu 28 Dec

Lipstick on a pig. 15 is pocket change to Wagner and most of it will get written off anyway.

Exactly, but they've still spent it and took a very short amount of time fixing the ground.

There are more moans now than there have been for the past 10 years and it's mental.
KES
13:36, Thu 28 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady

Exactly, but they've still spent it and took a very short amount of time fixing the ground.

There are more moans now than there have been for the past 10 years and it's mental.

It’s incredible how losing football matches regularly can stop people praising the big badge on the back of the kop.

Who’d of thought
13:39, Thu 28 Dec
KES
Tom TheProject Brady

It’s incredible how losing football matches regularly can stop people praising the big badge on the back of the kop.

Who’d of thought

But 3-4 seasons ago losing the same amount of matches in a broken stadium didn't garner anywhere near this much vitriol?

Weird.
13:43, Thu 28 Dec
People knew there was no point in complaining or highlighting things like this, the club was being run into the ground and acceptance and apathy ruled. Bit different now
KES
13:45, Thu 28 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady
Tom TheProject Brady

Who’d of thought

But 3-4 seasons ago losing the same amount of matches in a broken stadium didn't garner anywhere near this much vitriol?

Weird.

Do you have stats to back that up?

I remember plenty vitriol during the past decade. None of it really helped tbh.

Whoever the donuts are in charge they can’t seem to get it right.
13:51, Thu 28 Dec
KES
KES
Tom TheProject Brady
Tom TheProject Brady

Who’d of thought

Weird.

Do you have stats to back that up?

I remember plenty vitriol during the past decade. None of it really helped tbh.

Whoever the donuts are in charge they can’t seem to get it right.

That’s just not true. You might believe it’s the case, but it’s not.