KES
14:23, Thu 28 Dec
El Mayor
KES
So your assertion of a clown show is different to mine.

Probably.

Thing is, I've seen Blues be a clown show close up. I've seen how bad things can get, and this isn't even close to being a glimmer of a patch on that. It's why I'm quite forgiving when mistakes are being made currently.

Furthermore, I'm a believer there are two types of people in this world - those who moan about stuff, and those who try to help resolve things. I know which group I prefer to belong to.

Resolve? In terms of what? Me having a season ticket and attempting to cheer the team on and never moaning at the games. I’ve never spouted anything at Rooney. What’s the point.

That ain’t my job to make it right though. I’ve done my bit going. It’s there’s. They are the team of world class sports admins and businessmen. So far the big decision they have decided to make they have got staggeringly wrong. Stats don’t lie.

We have a right to moan and to complain. When decisions are made that are beyond baffling I think it’s right to call it out.

Unfortunately when the product on the pitch continues to be poor no amount of talking about fireworks and light shows can over shadow that.
14:27, Thu 28 Dec
generalBlue
KES
generalBlue
KES
El Mayor
KES
El Mayor
KES
Tom TheProject Brady
Tom TheProject Brady
They've spent 15 MILLION quid on infrastructure at the ground alone.

Lipstick on a pig. 15 is pocket change to Wagner and most of it will get written off anyway.

Exactly, but they've still spent it and took a very short amount of time fixing the ground.

There are more moans now than there have been for the past 10 years and it's mental.

It’s incredible how losing football matches regularly can stop people praising the big badge on the back of the kop.

Who’d of thought

But 3-4 seasons ago losing the same amount of matches in a broken stadium didn't garner anywhere near this much vitriol?

Weird.

Do you have stats to back that up?

I remember plenty vitriol during the past decade. None of it really helped tbh.

Whoever the donuts are in charge they can’t seem to get it right.

That’s just not true. You might believe it’s the case, but it’s not.

What’s not true?

Your assertion that they can’t seem to get it right.

They have a 10 year plan. In theory they have more than enough time to get it ‘right’ whatever ‘right’ is. Then again, Right can be different things for different people.

Unfortunately the most important decisions are on field and it’s a terrible start for them. They seemingly have done exactly what the other clowns did when they wanted a sexy name, just with more bells and whistles.

So Kes do you think our new owners are a bunch of clowns too ?

Made the club look like a circus once again with a decision they didn’t have to make.

It’s galling for many to hear but it’s true.

Clown show once again.

" Circus
Clown show "
Just out of interest have the new owners done anything right since the takeover ?

Kes ?
You still there ?
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
14:28, Thu 28 Dec
Sorry for your loss sweep. But we will have to disagree, I emailed the club in mid November and they told me they would be sending me a form to fill in. When no form came before Christmas I emailed again asking what was the situation no reply emailed again no reply. I will admit I didn't see it on the website. But if you was told a form was being sent out for you to fill in you would expect one to be sent.

If I had been told to keep an eye on the website I would have been on it every day
14:31, Thu 28 Dec
Sweepover
I think you're being a little unfair bud.

Our Beloved Dad passed in February.James(Jim)Dutton,a supporter since the 1930's

A little bit of diligence paid off a couple of emails and I received confirmation that Dad was on the list.

That's on you mate to be honest in my opinion.

As for the seat issue there have been loads on here praising the Club on this,its complicated and you need to see things through.
💙
Tony Fantastico
Sweepover
I think you're being a little unfair bud.

Our Beloved Dad passed in February.James(Jim)Dutton,a supporter since the 1930's

A little bit of diligence paid off a couple of emails and I received confirmation that Dad was on the list.

That's on you mate to be honest in my opinion.

As for the seat issue there have been loads on here praising the Club on this,its complicated and you need to see things through.

👍💙
Up the feckin Blues
14:37, Thu 28 Dec
I'd pick up the phone and ask them to put you through to the person dealing / dealt with the memorial / tribute content.
During the conversation ask for their name and email address, extension number.
Then check if there's any way your tribute can be included on the big screens during any upcoming home game.
You're obviously disappointed but I'm fairly confident Blues will try to help.
Give it a go.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
14:57, Thu 28 Dec
They are still getting it wrong in number of places, however from personal experience they now want to hear how they are getting it wrong so they can put it right. Rome wasn't built in a day and all that and unless the powers that be know there is a problem they can't put in a solution.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
14:58, Thu 28 Dec
Good idea General why didn't I think of that!!!

I have went through to reception, she said there is no one on site for the big screen try the ticket office, not my job mate try marketing not my job mate try commute department not my job mate. Can you see where this is going

Sorry for the sarcastic remark General but if I don't laugh think I will cry. Thanks for the help mate 👍
14:59, Thu 28 Dec
Check your pm
Can't quite believe what I'm reading here.

Some very short memories.

Some people don't deserve proper owners and the hope that comes with it.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
15:11, Thu 28 Dec
Nikola Zigic

Astonishing isn't it.
Kes has got loads to moan about but unsurprisingly is reluctant to acknowledge any positives initiated by the new owners.
It stinks of you know what.......
15:16, Thu 28 Dec
KES is actually John Eustace’s dads cat.
15:17, Thu 28 Dec
oswestryblue
Good idea General why didn't I think of that!!!

I have went through to reception, she said there is no one on site for the big screen try the ticket office, not my job mate try marketing not my job mate try commute department not my job mate. Can you see where this is going

Sorry for the sarcastic remark General but if I don't laugh think I will cry. Thanks for the help mate 👍

We're all made different Guv.
If that had happened to me I'd be in main reception and not budging until satisfied.
Keep ploughing through the red tape and aim higher. If that means you end up in a one on one with the CEO so be it.
You seem capable !
15:19, Thu 28 Dec
I've sent him a pm telling him how to sort it but hasn't responded back to say he's followed the advice.
KES
15:22, Thu 28 Dec
generalBlue
Nikola Zigic

Astonishing isn't it.
Kes has got loads to moan about but unsurprisingly is reluctant to acknowledge any positives initiated by the new owners.
It stinks of you know what.......

I’ll admit the fireworks are fun for the two seconds