KES
13:51, Thu 28 Dec
El Mayor
KES
Tom TheProject Brady
Tom TheProject Brady
They've spent 15 MILLION quid on infrastructure at the ground alone.

Lipstick on a pig. 15 is pocket change to Wagner and most of it will get written off anyway.

Exactly, but they've still spent it and took a very short amount of time fixing the ground.

There are more moans now than there have been for the past 10 years and it's mental.

It’s incredible how losing football matches regularly can stop people praising the big badge on the back of the kop.

Who’d of thought

But 3-4 seasons ago losing the same amount of matches in a broken stadium didn't garner anywhere near this much vitriol?

Weird.

Do you have stats to back that up?

I remember plenty vitriol during the past decade. None of it really helped tbh.

Whoever the donuts are in charge they can’t seem to get it right.

That’s just not true. You might believe it’s the case, but it’s not.

What’s not true?
13:52, Thu 28 Dec
KES
KES
El Mayor
KES
Tom TheProject Brady
Tom TheProject Brady

Lipstick on a pig. 15 is pocket change to Wagner and most of it will get written off anyway.

Exactly, but they've still spent it and took a very short amount of time fixing the ground.

There are more moans now than there have been for the past 10 years and it's mental.

It’s incredible how losing football matches regularly can stop people praising the big badge on the back of the kop.

Who’d of thought

But 3-4 seasons ago losing the same amount of matches in a broken stadium didn't garner anywhere near this much vitriol?

Weird.

What’s not true?

Your assertion that they can’t seem to get it right.
KES
13:56, Thu 28 Dec
El Mayor
KES
El Mayor
KES
Tom TheProject Brady
Tom TheProject Brady

Who’d of thought

Weird.

What’s not true?

They have a 10 year plan. In theory they have more than enough time to get it ‘right’ whatever ‘right’ is. Then again, Right can be different things for different people.

Unfortunately the most important decisions are on field and it’s a terrible start for them. They seemingly have done exactly what the other clowns did when they wanted a sexy name, just with more bells and whistles.
13:57, Thu 28 Dec
Some are always looking for new ways to hate our club.
13:59, Thu 28 Dec
KES
KES
El Mayor
KES
El Mayor
KES
Tom TheProject Brady
Tom TheProject Brady

Who’d of thought

Weird.

What’s not true?

They have a 10 year plan. In theory they have more than enough time to get it ‘right’ whatever ‘right’ is. Then again, Right can be different things for different people.

Unfortunately the most important decisions are on field and it’s a terrible start for them. They seemingly have done exactly what the other clowns did when they wanted a sexy name, just with more bells and whistles.

So Kes do you think our new owners are a bunch of clowns too ?
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
13:59, Thu 28 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady

You are missing the point mate, I have no doubt that Mr Wagner wants to make blues something special and he is putting his money where his mouth is.

But when I asked the club about the memorial I was told they would email me a form to fill in. They didn't and have not responded to any emails I sent asking for an update.

In any other business this would be classed as poor customer service ( which it is). So for you to say they have pump x amount in is not an excuse sorry
14:02, Thu 28 Dec
generalBlue
KES
El Mayor
KES
El Mayor
KES
Tom TheProject Brady
Tom TheProject Brady

Who’d of thought

Weird.

What’s not true?

I don't think they are clowns but he's not wrong that as it stands, they made the exact same mistake as the previous owners. That's not even up for debate no matter how much you love them.

Done wonders off the pitch but messed it up so far on it. No good fixing up the stadium when we are 19th and being embarassed on the pitch.
KES
14:02, Thu 28 Dec
generalBlue
KES
El Mayor
KES
El Mayor
KES
Tom TheProject Brady
Tom TheProject Brady

Who’d of thought

Weird.

What’s not true?

Made the club look like a circus once again with a decision they didn’t have to make.

It’s galling for many to hear but it’s true.

Clown show once again.
KES
14:04, Thu 28 Dec
CastleBlue
generalBlue
KES
El Mayor
KES
El Mayor
KES
Tom TheProject Brady
Tom TheProject Brady

Who’d of thought

Weird.

What’s not true?

I don't think they are clowns but he's not wrong that as it stands, they made the exact same mistake as the previous owners. That's not even up for debate no matter how much you love them.

Done wonders off the pitch but messed it up so far on it. No good fixing up the stadium when we are 19th and being embarassed on the pitch.

They don’t want to hear it.

The alliance looks nice though. The other 17,000 watching the game in the seats go just to watch the football.
14:04, Thu 28 Dec
KES
Calling it a clown show is a bit of an entitled statement tbh. Yes, Rooney isn't a great appointment and I suspect that if it continues for too much longer he'll be binned off.

Clown show is when you have a CEO refuse to sack the manager, and then when the CEO gets sacked along with said manager he ends up getting un-sacked because unbelievably his replacement is even more incompetent.
14:06, Thu 28 Dec
I think you're being a little unfair bud.

Our Beloved Dad passed in February.James(Jim)Dutton,a supporter since the 1930's

A little bit of diligence paid off a couple of emails and I received confirmation that Dad was on the list.

That's on you mate to be honest in my opinion.

As for the seat issue there have been loads on here praising the Club on this,its complicated and you need to see things through.
KES
14:07, Thu 28 Dec
So your assertion of a clown show is different to mine.
14:09, Thu 28 Dec
oswestryblue
The attitude down the blues hasn't changed one bit.
I had a phone call to say I could move back to Mt original seat in the kop from the Leicester game, have a guess what still sitting in the paddock.

My uncle passed away in the summer (blues fan all his life), so I wanted to get his name on the big screen for the last game of the year. Like they do every year email the club in November, they replied we will send you a form to fill in.

Guess what NOTHING......been on the phone to the club nobody will take responsibility just getting oh sorry nothing to do with me try so and so.

So much for the Birmingham alliance and being part of the city. Nothing has changed just got loads of BS instead of a bit of BS

The on line application form for this was/is here: (deadline was 20th Dec)

[www.bcfc.com]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
14:10, Thu 28 Dec
KES
KES
generalBlue
KES
El Mayor
KES
El Mayor
KES
Tom TheProject Brady
Tom TheProject Brady

Who’d of thought

Weird.

What’s not true?

Made the club look like a circus once again with a decision they didn’t have to make.

It’s galling for many to hear but it’s true.

Clown show once again.

" Circus
Clown show "
Just out of interest have the new owners done anything right since the takeover ?
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
14:10, Thu 28 Dec
KES
KES
So your assertion of a clown show is different to mine.

Probably.

Thing is, I've seen Blues be a clown show close up. I've seen how bad things can get, and this isn't even close to being a glimmer of a patch on that. It's why I'm quite forgiving when mistakes are being made currently.

Furthermore, I'm a believer there are two types of people in this world - those who moan about stuff, and those who try to help resolve things. I know which group I prefer to belong to.