KES
15:24, Thu 28 Dec
Nikola Zigic
Can't quite believe what I'm reading here.

Some very short memories.

Some people don't deserve proper owners and the hope that comes with it.

Remember when Gold and Sullivan saved us
15:26, Thu 28 Dec
💙

It was too important to leave to chance,I had to get Dad on that list,even at this late Hour keep going,I'm so sorry for your loss too😔.
15:29, Thu 28 Dec
Sorry for yours too. I hope seeing his name tomorrow brings some comfort. It did when I did it for my mad old man.
Tony Fantastico
15:41, Thu 28 Dec
Sorry for yours too. I hope seeing his name tomorrow brings some comfort. It did when I did it for my mad old man.

I'm sure it will Rab,he was Blues mad,92,it was only in recent years he stopped going,he had the evening mail every night,even on his passing he kept abreast of all things Blues,you'd think he'd give up caring,not him.

He loved Birmingham city, he raised 5 boys to be the same,then grandchildren and Great grandchildren,feckin dozens of us.

And to think he used to go with his Dad 😁, there was never going to be a second option with us lot.

We are so,so proud of him, Born in woeley Castle,moved to Burntwood in the late 50's💙❤️
15:44, Thu 28 Dec
Breaking news

I have had Davo on the phone (thanks Dan), there is nothing that can be done for tomorrow, but he has spoken to the lad who sent the original email saying a form would be sent out and has apologies for his mistake (no hard feelings towards the young lad in question he is only human we all make mistakes)

At a game of my choice they will put a picture of my uncle on the big screen and a message with free tickets for family members

Now that is customer service, not quite what I wanted but a very good second choice, I wouldn't have got that response from the last owners up the Tom

Ps thanks Robert Hopkins forgot about Dutton
15:44, Thu 28 Dec
This was my contact bud:

Emial Fans@bcfc.com

Keep on trying.
15:45, Thu 28 Dec
oswestryblue
Breaking news

I have had Davo on the phone (thanks Dan), there is nothing that can be done for tomorrow, but he has spoken to the lad who sent the original email saying a form would be sent out and has apologies for his mistake (no hard feelings towards the young lad in question he is only human we all make mistakes)

At a game of my choice they will put a picture of my uncle on the big screen and a message with free tickets for family members

Now that is customer service, not quite what I wanted but a very good second choice, I wouldn't have got that response from the last owners up the Tom

Ps thanks Robert Hopkins forgot about Dutton

Glad it got sorted mate
KES
15:46, Thu 28 Dec
Where does Davo work from? The little shitty kitchen hut area where the concession staff go to in between the Tilton and main stand? I’ve seen him under one of the tables.
15:46, Thu 28 Dec
That's awesome Blues.
15:48, Thu 28 Dec
Spread the word !!
Blues are trying ......
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
15:49, Thu 28 Dec
Could someone like Davo help?? He's obviously connected on the social media side. I'm sure adding a couple of names would be a 2 minute job.

In terms of this thread, more people will be perceived to be moaning now as there is actually someone listening now.

Think we all need to remember that they cannot wave a magic wand and fix everything all at once.

We are now in a far better place than we were this time last year. All areas of the club are up in terms of financial revenues.

This time next year I'm certain things will be even better.

It's not great on the pitch right now but I'm certain the new owners will not blindly plod along and let us get into any serious relegation battle.

Time to look forwards and leave all the crap of the last decade well and truly behind us. Wagner and Co will be our greatest owners. We may not always agree with the decisions but we do need to trust them.

On the flip side of that they have also said we need to stop accepting second rate so they are open to hearing criticism but it does need to be constructive.
15:50, Thu 28 Dec
Just seen above. Well done Blues.
15:52, Thu 28 Dec
Nose of Blue
Could someone like Davo help?? He's obviously connected on the social media side. I'm sure adding a couple of names would be a 2 minute job.

In terms of this thread, more people will be perceived to be moaning now as there is actually someone listening now.

Think we all need to remember that they cannot wave a magic wand and fix everything all at once.

We are now in a far better place than we were this time last year. All areas of the club are up in terms of financial revenues.

This time next year I'm certain things will be even better.

It's not great on the pitch right now but I'm certain the new owners will not blindly plod along and let us get into any serious relegation battle.

Time to look forwards and leave all the crap of the last decade well and truly behind us. Wagner and Co will be our greatest owners. We may not always agree with the decisions but we do need to trust them.

On the flip side of that they have also said we need to stop accepting second rate so they are open to hearing criticism but it does need to be constructive.

It’s not a two minute job sadly.
17:36, Thu 28 Dec
foghorn leghorn
They've spent 15 MILLION quid on infrastructure at the ground alone.

Lipstick on a pig. 15 is pocket change to Wagner and most of it will get written off anyway.

Out of interest.... How does that work ?

I can understand them claiming the VAT part of the bill back. And if we were to make a £15M profit this season (we won't), I can see how you'd avoid the corporation tax aspect.

But how do you "write off" the rest ?