19:18, Thu 28 Dec
Parking is tricky and the driving is (being polite) "erratic". It's a tad feral.
19:25, Thu 28 Dec
kilbey
Parking is tricky and the driving is (being polite) "erratic". It's a tad feral.

I once and only once parked in Balsall Heath albeit more than 40 years ago, my car was vandalised very badly. That was a long time ago and Balsall Heath may have changed and now be more upmarket but I be wary of parking a car there.
Zaz
19:49, Thu 28 Dec
Thanks for all the tips , my mate has booked Ramadan in Curdworth, I think cos it's handy for coming off the M42 at junction 9
21:37, Thu 28 Dec
Zaz
It's rubbish, you can't eat between sunrise and sunset.
22:27, Thu 28 Dec
Zaz
Thanks for all the tips , my mate has booked Ramadan in Curdworth, I think cos it's handy for coming off the M42 at junction 9

The food is decent there

But take your own booze if you want some with your meal, because I don't think they sell any
22:29, Thu 28 Dec
Zaz
Zaz

It's ok, nothing special but decent enough.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:39, Thu 28 Dec
Zaz
Zaz
Just as matter of interest, whereabouts in Leicester are you going from?
23:20, Thu 28 Dec
I know you’ve made a booking, but- as has been mentioned- the Old Moseley Arms- combine a very good meal with a fine proper boozer.
Zaz
08:51, Fri 29 Dec
We are coming from Ashby
17:39, Fri 29 Dec
Zaz
Zaz
We are coming from Ashby

Ah right, totally wrong part of Leicestershire to go down Melton Rd. Shame as from my experience it's loads better than Brum
18:29, Fri 29 Dec
Zaz
How was it ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
18:44, Fri 29 Dec
MMBlue
Zaz
We are coming from Ashby

Ah right, totally wrong part of Leicestershire to go down Melton Rd. Shame as from my experience it's loads better than Brum

For a long time now the quality down The Golden Mile has gone downhill.

Not that it ever was that great, unless you are vegetarian.
18:57, Fri 29 Dec
Dirty Bertie
MMBlue
Zaz
We are coming from Ashby

For a long time now the quality down The Golden Mile has gone downhill.

Not that it ever was that great, unless you are vegetarian.

Tend to eat up towards Sainsbury's end but still think Leicester has more to offer than Brum. However I'm in Melton and it's got two of the best Indian restaurants I've ever been to. Says something when my larger than life Hindu mate travels from Thurmaston to here to eat.
19:20, Fri 29 Dec
They are all much of a muchness with regard to style, cost and menu. Notable exception being Paddy's.

Lived in Leicestershire for 43 years and have generally been quite disappointed.

Wider choice in Birmingham which, due to living in the extreme west of the county, we prefer to visit.
19:28, Fri 29 Dec
Dirty Bertie
They are all much of a muchness with regard to style, cost and menu. Notable exception being Paddy's.

Lived in Leicestershire for 43 years and have generally been quite disappointed.

Wider choice in Birmingham which, due to living in the extreme west of the county, we prefer to visit.

Not been been to Paddy's, I'll I've that a go. If you ever go Melton way give Apurba and SOI a visit