21:41, Fri 29 Dec
Stansfield decision booed

Burke booed onto the pitch

Tyler Roberts with a hall of fame stinker performance

0 goals all season from the attacking players on the pitch for the last half an hour

Truly, truly awful
21:42, Fri 29 Dec
Boooooooo.

God help us at Leeds on Monday.
21:43, Fri 29 Dec
Yet they improved us??
Dave
Boooooooo.

God help us at Leeds on Monday.

Scary what is going to happen to us. We are a team of absolute nothingness.
I don't get why he keeps subbing our best striker. Just get him some service.

Burke has no desire. He's stealing a living.

Tyler Roberts needs to be judged when fit. He's hardly played.
21:44, Fri 29 Dec
It’s an effing low bar.
21:45, Fri 29 Dec
johnnyspex
Yet they improved us??

We started hoofing long and the crowd got behind them. Still didnt have a shot on goal
21:47, Fri 29 Dec
Tilton Rifle

👍
21:48, Fri 29 Dec
Mr Driscoll
Tilton Rifle

👍
its ridiculous. He is literally just hoping that something works at this point I am sure of it, there is no calculated thought going into any of this.
21:48, Fri 29 Dec
We don’t even look like scoring
21:50, Fri 29 Dec
Iain_Gavin
johnnyspex
Yet they improved us??

We started hoofing long and the crowd got behind them. Still didnt have a shot on goal

Thats bollocks
21:52, Fri 29 Dec
... and yet ... man for man ... apart from perhaps the goalkeeper i wouldn't really want any of those Bristol players
21:53, Fri 29 Dec
Tyler Roberts hasn't had many chances to contribute goals has he. 2 sub appearances after a long time out, how many games has he played before injury, not more than a couple? Give him a chance. Anderson is just getting back fit and looked pretty good for us pre-injury

Agree with Burk 🤣
21:56, Fri 29 Dec
Rags
... and yet ... man for man ... apart from perhaps the goalkeeper i wouldn't really want any of those Bristol players

Agreed

Where they bang average or did we just cancel them out?? I actually thought we looked ok. First half cancelled each other out but we looked the better side after the subs?
22:00, Fri 29 Dec
Rags

Agreed

Where they bang average or did we just cancel them out?? I actually thought we looked ok. First half cancelled each other out but we looked the better side after the subs?

If that was an away game against a really good team and we went for one point on the basis that we'd be pleased with it - then yes, we did alright.

... and, under the circumstances ... ie another loss would be catastrophic ... i understand why he did it ... (don't agree with it) ... but it was only necessary to do that because of the bollocks he's made of the last dozen games (in my opinion)