08:02, Sat 30 Dec
Super Hans
Taking Stansfield off should be grounds for sacking on the spot.

Best attacking player we’ve had at the club since Che and the lads been wasted.

Agree with everything here
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
08:10, Sat 30 Dec
Buddy Mercer
How Burke gets on the pitch ahead of Myoshi is a complete mystery to me

The former has no assists and no goals to his name, whilst the latter has both, as well as an abundance of skill to open teams up

He's just an outlet. We had a trio of short arses up top from the off, so Burke gives you the ability to go long - as so many demanded - because the only two things he can do mildly competently is gonna flick on and chase the ball
08:24, Sat 30 Dec
Buddy Mercer
How Burke gets on the pitch ahead of Myoshi is a complete mystery to me

The former has no assists and no goals to his name, whilst the latter has both, as well as an abundance of skill to open teams up

He's just an outlet. We had a trio of short arses up top from the off, so Burke gives you the ability to go long - as so many demanded - because the only two things he can do mildly competently is gonna flick on and chase the ball

As someone else said, Rooney may have well thrown Long up top for that purpose, at least he can head a ball properly. And besides, Tyler Roberts was brought on at the same time and could have attempted to do that job if necessary - which it shouldn't be if Blues are supposedly being moved to a possession based team
08:34, Sat 30 Dec
Imagine what would be being said on here if he had put Long up front. That kind of comment is ridiculous.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
08:39, Sat 30 Dec
Imagine what would be being said on here if he had put Long up front. That kind of comment is ridiculous.

No more ridiculous than playing Burke, who continues to contribute a big fat zero
08:57, Sat 30 Dec
That was more of a back pass than a shot though in fairness.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years