00:51, Sat 30 Dec
johnnyspex
Llanon_joe
johnnyspex
And you sound like a bin collect.

Not on Facebook?? Behave son

Clearly nobodys let you know that Facebook died a few years ago. It's probably just got a few nobodys like yourself rattling around on there now, perving over holiday pics of the girl you didn't have the balls to talk to back at school. Never mind pal... I'm sure she still thinks of you from time to time.[/

As did you’re mom x

Nighty night sweetheart 😘

Well done spex, that was really witty 👍👍👍
00:52, Sat 30 Dec
I don't mind being told I'm talking sh1te. Its the being told I wasn't a proper Blues fan because I consistently said I thought Rooney was a poor appointment and that I needed to get behind the "project" that p*ssed me off.
00:57, Sat 30 Dec
TR
TR
Just seen a post state that Ashley Cole and John O’Shea got into an argument at full time with some of the fans in the main stand, is this true!?!

Ruddy had a mini spat ( gesturing, waving arms, shrugging shoulders)
With a fan in in GML i noticed too.
Bordesley not Small Heath
TR
Just seen a post state that Ashley Cole and John O’Shea got into an argument at full time with some of the fans in the main stand, is this true!?!

Ruddy had a mini spat ( gesturing, waving arms, shrugging shoulders)
With a fan in in GML i noticed too.
Sure he wasn't just trying to catch a corner?
Tony Fantastico
00:59, Sat 30 Dec
Ha ha, love that 😆
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
Steve Whitton
TR

Always thought and still think it was an awful appointment, but the stick Rooney got at the end made me cringe and felt for him, maybe I’m going soft in my old age.

Agree, i was in GML and he got grief on way to tunnel at end. Im not a fan of the appmt either but i prefer to just to keep my council . I did feel for him on a human level.
10:34, Sat 30 Dec
Reedy1968
Regardless of result we allways stand and applaud the lads - easy to do when we have won but we are in this together surely

Tonight appeared different from the tilton in particular, seemed to be a number booing rooney when he came over - what is thr point ?, we know its not good enough but what does it acheive ?

Sad to see our fan base turning into the type we have despised previously

KRO

But why? I agree with not booing it's not helpful but clapping that shite last night? Nah. That to me makes that performance acceptable which it wasn't.