TR
23:10, Fri 29 Dec
Just seen a post state that Ashley Cole and John O’Shea got into an argument at full time with some of the fans in the main stand, is this true!?!
23:10, Fri 29 Dec
TR
Good.
23:11, Fri 29 Dec
TR
Hard to believe as that would involve them getting up and speaking
23:13, Fri 29 Dec
TR
Start of the 2nd half with Cole and main stand apparently, could have happened after also I guess

Thought this thread would be about fans arguing with each other after the kop corner and tilton boooed Rooney off

All this infighting and booing signals the beginning of the end for WR

Just a matter of time now
23:15, Fri 29 Dec
TR
TR
Just seen a post state that Ashley Cole and John O’Shea got into an argument at full time with some of the fans in the main stand, is this true!?!

I hope so go get em main stand
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
23:15, Fri 29 Dec
TR
They ordered a load of pies from the Kop, for the players and their families after the game. Spoke to one of the stewards who ordered them. As they walked past I said, that’s bang out of order they sold out for the rest of the fans. That’s all it was.
23:16, Fri 29 Dec
TR
Maybe someone asked them to do some defensive coaching and they got upset.

They don't like it, we shouldn't ask them to.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
23:19, Fri 29 Dec
If he’s still here next home game I will be amazed if the chant of Rooney out isn’t going round the stands … thinking of that chanting managers out who was the last managers name to be shouted round the stands? Back in the 80s was a regular thing .. bond out and sanders out was 2 I remember but what was the last one to be sang outbpoud I can’t remember
23:21, Fri 29 Dec
TR
TR

Always thought and still think it was an awful appointment, but the stick Rooney got at the end made me cringe and felt for him, maybe I’m going soft in my old age.
23:23, Fri 29 Dec
He is alledgedly worth £150M he won't give two hoots what you think, and will just be thinking i'm going home to my multi million mansion and go swing some golf clubs - what are you doing in the morning ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
23:27, Fri 29 Dec
Robert Hopkins
He is alledgedly worth £150M he won't give two hoots what you think, and will just be thinking i'm going home to my multi million mansion and go swing some golf clubs - what are you doing in the morning ?

Silly response, it’s got nothing to do with his bank statement , everybody has a ego no matter how much money they have…
23:28, Fri 29 Dec
TR

Always thought and still think it was an awful appointment, but the stick Rooney got at the end made me cringe and felt for him, maybe I’m going soft in my old age.

I agree with that. That wasn’t my Blues.
23:32, Fri 29 Dec
Thongs
TR

Whereas the stick you've given to the far superior former manager was perfectly acceptable.
23:38, Fri 29 Dec
Robert Hopkins

Are you for real??? Evidently he doesn’t need the money so he must enjoy coming to small heath & being raged at by neanderthals for shits & giggles or could it be he actually loves football & wants to succeed as a manager?
23:40, Fri 29 Dec
Tilton Rifle
Thongs
TR

Whereas the stick you've given to the far superior former manager was perfectly acceptable.

When did you hear anyone give Eustace abuse at the ground?