00:16, Sat 30 Dec
Rags
NouCamp
I dont agree with personal abuse

But people saying this doesnt feel like their Blues etc things have changed....

Expectation levels have been ramped up by our CEO, weve been told the fearful football of a previous manager wasnt good enough, world class this and world class that

If this is what you're preaching and the football and reaults are shit then you're not going to get the same patience from the fans, rightly or wrongly people wont stand for it and will vouce their frustration

Especially when theyve paid £38 to watch it from the Kop

Excellent point, well made. We were told the standards were going to be different. I thinks it's on us as supporters to challenge when the standards aren't being met.

That is nearly exactly what Cook said at the Open House night. Mediocrity is not accpeptable and should be challenged wherever we see it.

Maybe it is all part of the masterplan. Appoint WR and then get credit for binning him off under the "we are listening and want the best" line.
00:17, Sat 30 Dec
Why? I don't know if people are misinterpreting what I'm saying, but he has a massive ego and he really won't care what some random fan in Birmingham thinks. He can solace himself knowing that he is richer than most of the fans in the ground put together and never has to work a day in his life again if he doesn't want to. He has spent his playing career having fat granny shagger sang at him at every match he has played in and so will have developed an almighty thick skin. I'm not condoning abusing him but pointing out your probably actually just wasting your time if you do.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
00:20, Sat 30 Dec
johnnyspex
Tilton Rifle
Thongs
TR
Just seen a post state that Ashley Cole and John O’Shea got into an argument at full time with some of the fans in the main stand, is this true!?!

Always thought and still think it was an awful appointment, but the stick Rooney got at the end made me cringe and felt for him, maybe I’m going soft in my old age.

I agree with that. That wasn’t my Blues.

Whereas the stick you've given to the far superior former manager was perfectly acceptable.

When did you hear anyone give Eustace abuse at the ground?

Is that different then to doing so on here?
00:20, Sat 30 Dec
johnnyspex
...or could it be he actually loves football & wants to succeed as a manager?

He's going about it the wrong way then.
00:22, Sat 30 Dec
johnnyspex
Llanon_joe
Robert Hopkins
He is alledgedly worth £150M he won't give two hoots what you think, and will just be thinking i'm going home to my multi million mansion and go swing some golf clubs - what are you doing in the morning ?

Definitely gives me the impression that he couldn't care less. Considering the performances you would think there would be a few camera shots of Rooney,cole and O'Shea bouncing ideas to eachother. Does it also wind anybody else up that when the subs are about to come on, you can see cole flicking frantically through his strategy book, and it looks like it's all going through one ear and out the other.

Oh your just making shit up now just f**k off & go & live in a wig wam with that mouth breather stanblue & all the other fb simpletons.

You sound like an intellect 🥱🥱🥱

I'm not on Facebook
00:24, Sat 30 Dec
And you sound like a bin collect.

Not on Facebook?? Behave son
00:28, Sat 30 Dec
Bluestaines
johnnyspex
Tilton Rifle
Thongs
TR
Just seen a post state that Ashley Cole and John O’Shea got into an argument at full time with some of the fans in the main stand, is this true!?!

Always thought and still think it was an awful appointment, but the stick Rooney got at the end made me cringe and felt for him, maybe I’m going soft in my old age.

I agree with that. That wasn’t my Blues.

Whereas the stick you've given to the far superior former manager was perfectly acceptable.

When did you hear anyone give Eustace abuse at the ground?

Is that different then to doing so on here?

I’d say so. Would you rather someone screams in your face in the pub or calls you a prick on here?
00:34, Sat 30 Dec
I just wanted to understand that the rules are. I had previously thought any criticism of the manager or the team or the CEO wasnt allowed either on here or at the ground. Are the rules different for abuse compared to criticism?
00:36, Sat 30 Dec
Well what have you got in mind?
00:37, Sat 30 Dec
Probably 60% of the posts are having a go at Rooney so don’t really see where yiu are coming from here.
00:38, Sat 30 Dec
johnnyspex

Clearly nobodys let you know that Facebook died a few years ago. It's probably just got a few nobodys like yourself rattling around on there now, perving over holiday pics of the girl you didn't have the balls to talk to back at school. Never mind pal... I'm sure she still thinks of you from time to time.
00:39, Sat 30 Dec
Nothing specific. I'm thinking of the fact that you get called out for critical comments on here about the club but apparently abuse is okay (something I try and avoid anywhere) so long as it's not at the ground.
00:44, Sat 30 Dec
Llanon_joe
johnnyspex

Clearly nobodys let you know that Facebook died a few years ago. It's probably just got a few nobodys like yourself rattling around on there now, perving over holiday pics of the girl you didn't have the balls to talk to back at school. Never mind pal... I'm sure she still thinks of you from time to time.[/

As did you’re mom x

Nighty night sweetheart 😘
00:47, Sat 30 Dec
TR
Regardless of result we allways stand and applaud the lads - easy to do when we have won but we are in this together surely

Tonight appeared different from the tilton in particular, seemed to be a number booing rooney when he came over - what is thr point ?, we know its not good enough but what does it acheive ?

Sad to see our fan base turning into the type we have despised previously

KRO
00:49, Sat 30 Dec
Bluestaines
Nothing specific. I'm thinking of the fact that you get called out for critical comments on here about the club but apparently abuse is okay (something I try and avoid anywhere) so long as it's not at the ground.

I think critical comments are fair on here it’s ok to make them but you shouldn’t be offended if someone tells you you’re talking shit. It’s happened to me many times every day is a school day.

Abuse at the ground given the circumstances is shitty imo.