23:40, Fri 29 Dec
yes but he won't give a shit what we think about him - he has made that perfectly clear by the lack of acknowledgment of the fans from the minute he walked through the door.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
23:49, Fri 29 Dec
Of course he does mate ffs. He’s a human being, a father a husband ffs what’s f****ing wrong with you all??

He doesn’t need the money or the stress.

He’s in it because he loves the game & wants to be a success that’s obvious.

The personal vitriol is disgusting to me, & i’m starting to believe we get the club we deserve.
23:51, Fri 29 Dec
Of course he does mate ffs. He’s a human being, a father a husband ffs what’s f****ing wrong with you all??

The personal vitriol is disgusting to me, & i’m starting to believe we get the club we deserve.

👏👏👏
23:51, Fri 29 Dec
Robert Hopkins
He is alledgedly worth £150M he won't give two hoots what you think, and will just be thinking i'm going home to my multi million mansion and go swing some golf clubs - what are you doing in the morning ?

Definitely gives me the impression that he couldn't care less. Considering the performances you would think there would be a few camera shots of Rooney,cole and O'Shea bouncing ideas to eachother. Does it also wind anybody else up that when the subs are about to come on, you can see cole flicking frantically through his strategy book, and it looks like it's all going through one ear and out the other.
23:55, Fri 29 Dec
johnnyspex

👍

Remember that his lad was sent loads of abuse for having the cheek to follow blues and the players on Instagram, your last sentence is spot on.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:55, Fri 29 Dec
Llanon_joe
Robert Hopkins
He is alledgedly worth £150M he won't give two hoots what you think, and will just be thinking i'm going home to my multi million mansion and go swing some golf clubs - what are you doing in the morning ?

Definitely gives me the impression that he couldn't care less. Considering the performances you would think there would be a few camera shots of Rooney,cole and O'Shea bouncing ideas to eachother. Does it also wind anybody else up that when the subs are about to come on, you can see cole flicking frantically through his strategy book, and it looks like it's all going through one ear and out the other.

Oh your just making shit up now just f**k off & go & live in a wig wam with that mouth breather stanblue & all the other fb simpletons.
00:01, Sat 30 Dec
johnnyspex
Tilton Rifle
Thongs
TR
Just seen a post state that Ashley Cole and John O’Shea got into an argument at full time with some of the fans in the main stand, is this true!?!

Always thought and still think it was an awful appointment, but the stick Rooney got at the end made me cringe and felt for him, maybe I’m going soft in my old age.

I agree with that. That wasn’t my Blues.

Whereas the stick you've given to the far superior former manager was perfectly acceptable.

When did you hear anyone give Eustace abuse at the ground?

Never
00:05, Sat 30 Dec
I dont agree with personal abuse

But people saying this doesnt feel like their Blues etc things have changed....

Expectation levels have been ramped up by our CEO, weve been told the fearful football of a previous manager wasnt good enough, world class this and world class that

If this is what you're preaching and the football and reaults are shit then you're not going to get the same patience from the fans, rightly or wrongly people wont stand for it and will vouce their frustration

Especially when theyve paid £38 to watch it from the Kop
00:07, Sat 30 Dec
TR
TR
Just seen a post state that Ashley Cole and John O’Shea got into an argument at full time with some of the fans in the main stand, is this true!?!

It was when Cole came out for the 2nd half.
Someone in the paddock was exchanging verbals with him.
Might have been about the cheating barstewards dive at Highbury to get Cisse sent off!

Also quite a bit of shouting at Rooney as well.

He really isn't a popular sort of chap!
00:08, Sat 30 Dec
Robert Hopkins

I'm really surprised it's you that's posted this.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
00:08, Sat 30 Dec
NouCamp

Expectation levels have been ramped up by our CEO, weve been told the fearful football of a previous manager wasnt good enough, world class this and world class that

If this is what you're preaching and the football and reaults are shit then you're not going to get the same patience from the fans, rightly or wrongly people wont stand for it and will vouce their frustration

Excellent point, well made. We were told the standards were going to be different. I thinks it's on us as supporters to challenge when the standards aren't being met.
00:11, Sat 30 Dec
NouCamp

Excellent point, well made. We were told the standards were going to be different. I thinks it's on us as supporters to challenge when the standards aren't being met.

That is nearly exactly what Cook said at the Open House night. Mediocrity is not accpeptable and should be challenged wherever we see it.
00:12, Sat 30 Dec
NouCamp

Serious question or two;

Did you or any of the supporters you know personally seriously expect a sea change in the clubs football philosophy built up over decades to:

A) Go Smoothly
B) happen within a year
00:14, Sat 30 Dec
Ok.

I’ve tried my hardest.

But, it’s a complete shit show.

He’s no leader.

Got to go.
00:15, Sat 30 Dec
Ok.

I’ve tried my hardest.

But, it’s a complete shit show.

He’s no leader.

Huge mistake and paying him off will now set us back a year, but……..

Got to go.