01:36, Mon 1 Jan
Suggesting we will be selling players in Jan window to fund incomings. Cant see that we have too many assets to sell, James, Dembele, Bielik?
01:43, Mon 1 Jan
Hogan to SheffW 🙏
01:56, Mon 1 Jan
Is he suggesting that? Think he’s just giving his opinion
Gazball?
02:00, Mon 1 Jan
Wazball
Is he suggesting that? Think he’s just giving his opinion

The tweet before makes me think it’s something he’s heard and it’s not good. But I suppose you never know with him
02:29, Mon 1 Jan
Selling JJ
03:19, Mon 1 Jan
Only James will brinf any money. Hall if wasnt made of glass.
08:39, Mon 1 Jan
If true would we have needed to do this if Rooney hadn't taken us to 20th in the league?
08:40, Mon 1 Jan
Newbs
If true would we have needed to do this if Rooney hadn't taken us to 20th in the league?

Nope
08:45, Mon 1 Jan
Selling JJ

Liverpool are in for Longelo
08:46, Mon 1 Jan
David Xavis
Newbs

Nope

Why not?

Our current league position has little effect upon the present financial situation.
08:50, Mon 1 Jan
Dirty Bertie
David Xavis
Newbs

Nope

Why not?

Our current league position has little effect upon the present financial situation.

This. What are people on about?

If we have had a good offer for someone then we will take it, people wanted the Brentford model, this is it.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
08:51, Mon 1 Jan
So we now want to sell the only player Rooney has actually improved. This season just gets worse and worse if this is true.
08:55, Mon 1 Jan
Dirty Bertie
David Xavis
Newbs

Nope

Why not?

That was my question really. Do we need to sell players because we are in a financial mess or do we need to sell players to generate funds for signing more players to stop us being relegated?
09:05, Mon 1 Jan
Newbs

Do you believe John Eustace would have had us much higher in the league?
If so, I'd love to know where you think we would be 😂
09:05, Mon 1 Jan
Newbs

Do you believe John Eustace would have had us much higher in the league?
If so, I'd love to know where you think we would be 😂

8th