10:06, Mon 1 Jan
We really don't have many players who could command a fee worthy of selling. JJ - Dembele - Myoshi? rest are too old, too injury prone or too rubbish?
Up the feckin Blues
10:12, Mon 1 Jan
Are people really this desperate to defend the absolute car crash of the last few months?

We may not have been sixth still, but we absolutely would not have fallen to pieces under JE like we have under WCW.

We'd be higher up the table with the current squad playing much better than they currently are, meaning that we likely wouldn't be contemplating tearing the squad up.
The cold never bothered me anyway
10:19, Mon 1 Jan
I wish I could believe you but these players are not as good as you think.

I know what I see and if we have to hide behind the change of system for lost in form…….

Then I really can’t help you. These players by and large are the same that went weeks playing garbage after the World Cup.
10:28, Mon 1 Jan
Llanon_joe
BLUENOSE B
Only James will brinf any money. Hall if wasnt made of glass.

We couldn't sell James for much, he's only had a few good games.
As for hall you must be joking? Nobody can even remember if he's any good.

James could go for a decent amount, teams pay for potential too. He is playing at a decent championship level at the mo and the improvement over the last 2 seasons has been excellent. At 19, teams will pay money
Onel Hernandez
Llanon_joe
BLUENOSE B
Only James will brinf any money. Hall if wasnt made of glass.

We couldn't sell James for much, he's only had a few good games.
As for hall you must be joking? Nobody can even remember if he's any good.

James could go for a decent amount, teams pay for potential too. He is playing at a decent championship level at the mo and the improvement over the last 2 seasons has been excellent. At 19, teams will pay money

I think James would fetch £10m+ with add ons. He's had some decent performances on the national stage and rose to occasions.
10:37, Mon 1 Jan
I said the same when we were selling Chong, if by selling one player allows us to improve three more positions then however much we don't them to go i can live with it. Although it would be great to build a team around JJ then he neesd to move on.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
A goal scoring midfielder starting regularly for his country. How much do they go for these days?
10:42, Mon 1 Jan
Garry Cook could sell ice to Eskimos. Hopefully he'll get us 20m for stansfield and we can pretend he was ours not Fulhams.

On that note do people remember when Joe Kinnear was at Newcastle and he wanted to sign a player? Can't remember who it was but he was out on loan from Newcastle and Kinnear wanted to buy him πŸ˜‚
10:43, Mon 1 Jan
I wish I could believe you but these players are not as good as you think.

So you are saying that JE was overachieving with this squad ?
10:43, Mon 1 Jan
Tyler Roberts and Laird to Taronis
10:45, Mon 1 Jan
Garry Cook could sell ice to Eskimos. Hopefully he'll get us 20m for stansfield and we can pretend he was ours not Fulhams.

On that note do people remember when Joe Kinnear was at Newcastle and he wanted to sign a player? Can't remember who it was but he was out on loan from Newcastle and Kinnear wanted to buy him πŸ˜‚

Yes ... Shane Ferguson !!!!!!

Kinnear loaned him to us and then approached Lee Clarke to see if we would sell him to Newcastle ... Alan Pardew who was Newcastle manager at the time wanted him too

[www.mirror.co.uk]
10:46, Mon 1 Jan
Absolutely we would be higher. Mid table at worst. The last three months has been a catastrophe..
11:03, Mon 1 Jan
Well the basic fact is that since the formation and tactics were changed, they are playing awfully compared to how they played at the start of the season.

The manager is responsible for that.
The cold never bothered me anyway
11:14, Mon 1 Jan
Jameron Cerome
Newbs
If true would we have needed to do this if Rooney hadn't taken us to 20th in the league?

Do you believe John Eustace would have had us much higher in the league?
If so, I'd love to know where you think we would be πŸ˜‚

Not in a relegation battle id wager
11:15, Mon 1 Jan
Rags

Yes ... Shane Ferguson !!!!!!

Kinnear loaned him to us and then approached Lee Clarke to see if we would sell him to Newcastle ... Alan Pardew who was Newcastle manager at the time wanted him too

[www.mirror.co.uk]

He was off his rocker. He called Yohan Cabaye Yohan Kebab and called a reporter a c u next Tuesday. I'm sure something was said about N'Zogbia too. Strange appointment that was.