13:36, Mon 1 Jan
Yes. Had a few too many over Christmas so happy to knock it on the head for a month or two.
13:45, Mon 1 Jan
Got a Friend in me
I'm attempting it this year.
Drank 8 cans everyday in December, maybe more so need a month off.
Hoping to lose a stone.

Woah! 😯
The cold never bothered me anyway
13:55, Mon 1 Jan
Rasputin
Got a Friend in me
Hoping to lose a stone.

Woah! 😯

I know, I'm having my 1st child in July so need to get fit and healthy.
14:01, Mon 1 Jan
Support your local pub. Use them or lose them.
14:04, Mon 1 Jan
Had every intention of doing so, but Mrs PD is cooking a roast and has informed me that we are opening a nice bottle of white we bought on our Danube cruise in November.

I’ll try again from tomorrow, honest.
14:07, Mon 1 Jan
I’m doing it. Did it for the first time last year and survived. Easier once past the first week….
14:08, Mon 1 Jan
brummiestu87
Ribeye
I get 2 day hangovers now. Didn't get any at all until early 30s.

Next to get myrkl pills, been taking them for over a year, never get a hangover anymore 👍

Never heard of them . I've tried everything. I had these things you put in water called phizz that replace electrolytes and they tasted shit but did help if I could keep it down. A bit like dyrolite. Occasionally a fry up works and hair of the dog used to but can't bring myself to do that anymore.

Do you take them after booze?
Rasputin
Got a Friend in me
Hoping to lose a stone.

Woah! 😯

I know, I'm having my 1st child in July so need to get fit and healthy.

You definitely shouldn't be drinking if you're pregnant
15:52, Mon 1 Jan
Ribeye
brummiestu87
Ribeye
I get 2 day hangovers now. Didn't get any at all until early 30s.

Next to get myrkl pills, been taking them for over a year, never get a hangover anymore 👍

Never heard of them . I've tried everything. I had these things you put in water called phizz that replace electrolytes and they tasted shit but did help if I could keep it down. A bit like dyrolite. Occasionally a fry up works and hair of the dog used to but can't bring myself to do that anymore.

Do you take them after booze?

Nah take 2 about an hour before you start drinking and that's it. Absolutely swear by them though, loads of people I know use them now as they're that good 👍

Get them from there site, always a discount code available, so can normally get 30 tablets for about £20.
16:14, Mon 1 Jan
No hangover at all or still get one not as bad?
16:19, Mon 1 Jan
I was doing well until 15 minutes ago. One of the longer attempts of mine
What did the Knights in White satin?
16:22, Mon 1 Jan
Id happily do ‘Dry Jan’ but it’s my 40th birthday on the 5th…let’s see how strong-willed I am!!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
16:35, Mon 1 Jan
No hangover at all for me and I've had some big sessions on them lol
Does it not strike you as wrong to have to resort to taking pills so you can keep on hammering the booze? Don't think I could do it myself
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
16:39, Mon 1 Jan
Right then I'm holding you accountable if they don't work. I'm not going out now till after the Swansea game and I'll have at least 9/10 pints so we'll see how I get on.