10:20, Tue 2 Jan
Well done Wagner and co. Saved our season.
10:21, Tue 2 Jan
Moxley in the mirror:

Veteran Neil Warnock is also out-of-work and may fancy taking the role until the end of the season. One left-field option may be to turn back to former boss John Eustace who is still under contract and would not cost one penny to re-appoint.

Imagine.
Can't believe the board are such a bunch of bed-wetting whiners, tbh.
Players ( and I use that term lightly )
Hang your heads in shame !
Talk sport saying unconfirmed report he’s gone
Tam
10:22, Tue 2 Jan
RomfordBlue

I thought that they might give him the window and then another month, but if they've decided that it isn't going to work, then now is the best time to do it.
Make Blues Great Again
10:22, Tue 2 Jan
Yew Tree Blue
Players ( and I use that term lightly )
Hang your heads in shame !
Talk sport saying unconfirmed report he’s gone

That’s where I got it from
10:23, Tue 2 Jan
PRBlue
And me. Sacked

Sorry to hear that, you got anything lined up ?
I'll be glad if it's true, but I won't celebrate it. Just sad that we had to go through this, I don't think Eustace would have worked long term and Cook wanted him gone anyway, but I wish we could have just let Eustace have more time, then if it didn't work out, spend the time to bring in someone who really would be the best candidate for long term success.

Instead we've had a few months of Rooney, decimating player confidence, causing a rift in the fan base that was previously so united in the early weeks of the season, and dropping like a rock down the table.

It was a bad mistake by Cook and Wagner, but I hope they learn from it and try to salvage something of this season and try to bring that unity and optimism back.
Moxley is the source...

Ooh I can't wait to see this not come true.
Either people jumping on the rumour and reposting or its true - just had a couple of texts from normally reliable sources
It is being reported by the Mail, Sun, and Telegraph now.

Well, I can hold my hands up and say I was wrong but I feel disappointed it didn't work out.

Surely cooper?
10:24, Tue 2 Jan
Tam
Tam
RomfordBlue

I thought that they might give him the window and then another month, but if they've decided that it isn't going to work, then now is the best time to do it.
I don’t think anyone in that away end yesterday is shocked. Cook has been in the game long enough to know that when fans turn like that there’s no way back.
Tony Fantastico
10:24, Tue 2 Jan
???
10:25, Tue 2 Jan
Thank god for that!
They must have somebody lined up then surely?
Tam
10:25, Tue 2 Jan
Leo90
I'll be glad if it's true, but I won't celebrate it. Just sad that we had to go through this, I don't think Eustace would have worked long term and Cook wanted him gone anyway, but I wish we could have just let Eustace have more time then if it didn't work out, spend the time to bring in someone who really will be the best candidate for long term success.

Instead we've had a few months a Rooney, decimating player confidence, causing a rift in the fan base that was previously so united in the early weeks of the season, and dropping like a rock down the table.

It was a bad mistake by Cook and Wagner, but I hope they learn from it and try to salvage something of this season and try to bring that unity and optimism back.

That's fair. I won't celebrate it either, because it's been a bad episode for the club and the fans, and I wish that it had worked. It was pretty much doomed from the start for a variety of reasons, and the only thing that could have worked was a better run of points than we'd achieved under Eustace.
Make Blues Great Again