10:25, Tue 2 Jan
Leo90
I'll be glad if it's true, but I won't celebrate it. Just sad that we had to go through this, I don't think Eustace would have worked long term and Cook wanted him gone anyway, but I wish we could have just let Eustace have more time then if it didn't work out, spend the time to bring in someone who really will be the best candidate for long term success.

Instead we've had a few months a Rooney, decimating player confidence, causing a rift in the fan base that was previously so united in the early weeks of the season, and dropping like a rock down the table.

It was a bad mistake by Cook and Wagner, but I hope they learn from it and try to salvage something of this season and try to bring that unity and optimism back.
Yep.
The future is still bright. Onwards and upwards
Tony Fantastico
10:27, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Yep.
The future is still bright. Onwards and upwards

This a hundred times over. Let's get this next appointment right and move forwards together
Tam
Just a real shame it went this way.

Hopefully someone set to take over ASAP.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Tam
Exactly. This decision just gives me more hope they will not stop until they get us where they want to be.

IanT always said they were going to be ruthless, and thankfully it looks like they are.
Just seen Rafa Benitez booking into the Small Heath Ibis.
Taps nose.
Fancy us for the FA Cup now 😁
10:30, Tue 2 Jan
Leo90
I'll be glad if it's true, but I won't celebrate it. Just sad that we had to go through this, I don't think Eustace would have worked long term and Cook wanted him gone anyway, but I wish we could have just let Eustace have more time then if it didn't work out, spend the time to bring in someone who really will be the best candidate for long term success.

Instead we've had a few months a Rooney, decimating player confidence, causing a rift in the fan base that was previously so united in the early weeks of the season, and dropping like a rock down the table.

It was a bad mistake by Cook and Wagner, but I hope they learn from it and try to salvage something of this season and try to bring that unity and optimism back.

We’ll never know but I fully agree with the sentiment on how much damage has been caused! The only thing that matters now is stopping up but we need someone who’s going to unite everyone and get the players confident again

he's gone

10:30, Tue 2 Jan
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
10:31, Tue 2 Jan
PRBlue
And me. Sacked

What’s next for you then?
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
Made in Daegu
PRBlue
And me. Sacked

What’s next for you then?

🤣
A_n_E
Todays chip paper now
Tony Fantastico
It’s going to be Gerrard isn’t it.
Good.

Now let's do it properly this time - I trust them to get it right.
It’ll be telling what players are shifted as well. Further into the transition now. Interesting times
10:33, Tue 2 Jan
theAtlas
Fancy us for the FA Cup now 😁

🤞🏾 yes please!!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)